Gaming This Is My Youtube Story

Dysfunctional Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
SkylerErnest
My story is common, I have always loved film, video etc. Wanted to be an actor when I was younger but never really was able to follow my dream. I have had yous and downs tried before to start a channel back in 2011 doing vocal covers, but that died when I got pneumonia. Started watching The Gaming Lemon on his "funtages" and discovered people can do this? I'm already a gamer have been since I was young, but I didn't start out gaming I started a show called "Becoming An Ernest" highlighting my girlfriend and I. I got a PS4 and decided what the heck I love film maybe this will help me, so I started recording gameplay from there with minimal editing. Decided to go to PC, got games, recording software, a good editor, Web cam and started recording and having fun. I now sit at 305 subscribers and I thank my girlfriend first for putting up with me recording and keeping me going. I got lucky enough to partner with Freedom! My goal is to one day meet and play with Jacksepticeye seeing how he is now my big inspiration to just have fun and do what you love! That's my story nothing too fancy or extravagant.

Mr Crazy Chicken

Rising User
Jun 9, 2015
YouTube
Nice to meet you Skyler and welcome to the freedom family. I hope you do one day meet and play with Jacksepticeye, you could do a great video together. If you have any questions then please ask anyone or you could go to the FAQ page. I love your channel and I hope you do increase your amount of subs. ^_^ It would be appreciated if you could check my channel out and subscribe too. ^_^

btw you can add your own sub button underneath you comment, here's how....
https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/
It may help! ^_^

Reactions: Dysfunctional Gamer

RitzieRitz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 11, 2016
Ontario, Canada
YouTube
ritaglobe
My story is common, I have always loved film, video etc. Wanted to be an actor when I was younger but never really was able to follow my dream. I have had yous and downs tried before to start a channel back in 2011 doing vocal covers, but that died when I got pneumonia. Started watching The Gaming Lemon on his "funtages" and discovered people can do this? I'm already a gamer have been since I was young, but I didn't start out gaming I started a show called "Becoming An Ernest" highlighting my girlfriend and I. I got a PS4 and decided what the heck I love film maybe this will help me, so I started recording gameplay from there with minimal editing. Decided to go to PC, got games, recording software, a good editor, Web cam and started recording and having fun. I now sit at 305 subscribers and I thank my girlfriend first for putting up with me recording and keeping me going. I got lucky enough to partner with Freedom! My goal is to one day meet and play with Jacksepticeye seeing how he is now my big inspiration to just have fun and do what you love! That's my story nothing too fancy or extravagant.
Welcome to the community! Your love for the stage is one we both share, my friend. Congratulations for hitting 305 subscribers! Good job!

Reactions: Dysfunctional Gamer

Dysfunctional Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
SkylerErnest
Welcome.. i hope you grow! I will subrcibe to your channel and watch your content! :D
If you want to, you can check me out to.... I post gaming videos..

PS: here is how to added your sub button

https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/
Did all this on my phone so ya I will check your channel! Thank you for the sub link for here!

Dysfunctional Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
SkylerErnest
Nice to meet you Skyler and welcome to the freedom family. I hope you do one day meet and play with Jacksepticeye, you could do a great video together. If you have any questions then please ask anyone or you could go to the FAQ page. I love your channel and I hope you do increase your amount of subs. ^_^ It would be appreciated if you could check my channel out and subscribe too. ^_^

btw you can add your own sub button underneath you comment, here's how....
It may help! ^_^
I will most definitely check out your channel! Thank you!

ProHenis

Respected User
May 8, 2014
United States
YouTube
Hey man, welcome to the Freedom Forums! I hope you're satisfied so far with the Freedom community. I feel very blessed to get to know awesome people like you who feel comfortable enough to introduce themselves. I love getting to know new people. Thanks for introducing yourself. I hope you find everything you're looking for in Freedom and I wish you the best of luck on your channel! I'll be sure to check you out if you don't mind returning the favor!

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Thanks for the story! It's definitely awesome that your girlfriend is so supportive. The support makes it a lot easier and will definitely help you in the long run. I do hope that you'll be able to meet Jacksepticeye as well, it would definitely be amazing to play with the person who'd inspired you in the first place. I wish you luck :)

Dysfunctional Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
SkylerErnest
Thanks for the story! It's definitely awesome that your girlfriend is so supportive. The support makes it a lot easier and will definitely help you in the long run. I do hope that you'll be able to meet Jacksepticeye as well, it would definitely be amazing to play with the person who'd inspired you in the first place. I wish you luck :)
Thank you

Reactions: Goped Fred