Community This is my story.

Good morning/afternoon/evening,

Today I'd like to share my story. I first launched my YouTube channel (TheSimplyGamingGuy) on February 2014. Sure for the first year, the videos weren't great, due to poor audio and starting out afresh. The next year was phenomenal, I got 300 subscribers in a year.

Now, I apprieciate to most, this won't seem like a lot, however I've always been about as sociable as a block of Lego inside of a sandwich. I was the guy who cared about school, and education, and wanting to be anything but a full-time alcoholic or stacking shelfs, or a job asking customers; "do you want fries with that?"

I liked YouTube. YouTube is a platform where you can share and discover. 2015 was a great year for my channel, my content was really good, and my viewers seemed to enjoy not only my content, but who I am as a person, I wanted to remind people that the viewer isn't looking at a screen, their looking at an insight of somebodies life - but it actually gave me: the creator an insight also.

In April 2015, I had learned so much, that I decided to apply to become a network powered by Freedom! Shortly after I was invited into a Skype call to say that I had been accepted. This was a really important time in my YouTube career. I then made a separate YouTube channel, called 'TheSimplyNetwork'. I made this on a separate Google account, and then later decided to merge the channels together by deleting 'TheSimplyNetwork' channels entire YouTube account.

On December 23rd, I deleted 'TheSimplyNetwork' channel be deleting the entirely new Google account I created. And then I discovered my main channel disappeared. I was able to recover the Google account, but not my main channel.

This was a massive blow because of the subscribers I had gained and lost, but also the content that I made as I was starting out, like my first horrifically bad introductory video, and my 8 hour charity livestream that I did, just gone.

Since then, I've remade my channel, and as I intended, I am using my channel for both my gaming channel and for creating resources to help partners in my network, or in Freedom! or to anyone who runs a channel.

With only 17 subscribers, and deliberately intended videos which are random and of different varieties, I intend to use my channel as a real-time help channel, where any tips that I give out will be applied to this channel to prove that by following the resources that I give actually work.

Thank you for reading my story, if you would like to read a little bit more about the time I decided to join a lock-in contract and narrowly escaped or to learn more about my network I run, please click here: http://www.thesimplynetwork.com

Regards,
Shawn
(TheSimplyGamingGuy)
(Founder and CEO of TheSimplyNetwork)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

Sorry to hear about you losing your channel man that sucks a lot :(

But keep your head held high and go for it !!!!

Reactions: TheSimplyNetwork
Feb 3, 2016
United kingdom
YouTube
Good morning/afternoon/evening,

Today I'd like to share my story. I first launched my YouTube channel (TheSimplyGamingGuy) on February 2014. Sure for the first year, the videos weren't great, due to poor audio and starting out afresh. The next year was phenomenal, I got 300 subscribers in a year.

Now, I apprieciate to most, this won't seem like a lot, however I've always been about as sociable as a block of Lego inside of a sandwich. I was the guy who cared about school, and education, and wanting to be anything but a full-time alcoholic or stacking shelfs, or a job asking customers; "do you want fries with that?"

I liked YouTube. YouTube is a platform where you can share and discover. 2015 was a great year for my channel, my content was really good, and my viewers seemed to enjoy not only my content, but who I am as a person, I wanted to remind people that the viewer isn't looking at a screen, their looking at an insight of somebodies life - but it actually gave me: the creator an insight also.

In April 2015, I had learned so much, that I decided to apply to become a network powered by Freedom! Shortly after I was invited into a Skype call to say that I had been accepted. This was a really important time in my YouTube career. I then made a separate YouTube channel, called 'TheSimplyNetwork'. I made this on a separate Google account, and then later decided to merge the channels together by deleting 'TheSimplyNetwork' channels entire YouTube account.

On December 23rd, I deleted 'TheSimplyNetwork' channel be deleting the entirely new Google account I created. And then I discovered my main channel disappeared. I was able to recover the Google account, but not my main channel.

This was a massive blow because of the subscribers I had gained and lost, but also the content that I made as I was starting out, like my first horrifically bad introductory video, and my 8 hour charity livestream that I did, just gone.

Since then, I've remade my channel, and as I intended, I am using my channel for both my gaming channel and for creating resources to help partners in my network, or in Freedom! or to anyone who runs a channel.

With only 17 subscribers, and deliberately intended videos which are random and of different varieties, I intend to use my channel as a real-time help channel, where any tips that I give out will be applied to this channel to prove that by following the resources that I give actually work.

Thank you for reading my story, if you would like to read a little bit more about the time I decided to join a lock-in contract and narrowly escaped or to learn more about my network I run, please click here: http://www.thesimplynetwork.com

Regards,
Shawn
(TheSimplyGamingGuy)
(Founder and CEO of TheSimplyNetwork)
Hi! I'm glad you're apart of the family! And I hope it's going well^^ PS. Sorry about the whole channel situation, that sounds horrible!