Gaming this is me....

YourJustRP

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 13, 2014
Ireland
YouTube
Hi,

My name is Neil. I'm from Sheffield, England but recently moved to Dublin, Ireland. I'm a competitive racer on GTA and also a free aim shooter. i upload racing moments, lap times, track/car showcases and free aim montages. If anybody on PS4 wants to race then.... come at me bro :)

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Welcome to freedom!.
I suggest you post in the collaborations section so you can find people with a PS4 to race with.
What are your favourite games?
also. Why don't you tell us more about you and your channel.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

I have never liked GTA, after many times playing it when my friends are round, I never have gotten into that game.
We do want to know a little bit more about yourself, so either follow the template here, or you can answer the following:
Why did you join the Freedom! Forums?
How did you find Freedom! in the first place?

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

YourJustRP

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 13, 2014
Ireland
YouTube
Your name/alias: Neil
Where are you from?: Sheffield, England
How old are you?: 27
How did you find Freedom!? another youtuber. can't rember who, was 2 years ago lol.
What made you join our forums?: get to know other members.
What are your hobbies?: boxing, editing, gaming and cars.
What is your favorite food? pizza (any kind lol).
Why did you start YouTube? just for fun, then i hit 50 subs and thought i could turn this into something.
What is your biggest dream? nope.
What kind of channel do you run?: montages and tutorials.
How frequently do you upload?: once or twice a week. (for now)

how i got into gaming,
when i was 12 i started boxing and loved it. started going 5 days a week when i was 14. when i was 18 i was drafted for team GB at the 2012 Olympics. before i could go i got a blood clot behind my eye and had to rest for 8 months. in that 8 months i found gaming, and never stopped. i was one of the best online middleweights on fight night champion. went under the name nezza123 back then. played a lot of cod, and now GTA.

anything else you guy's want to now? just ask :)

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Your name/alias: Neil
Where are you from?: Sheffield, England
How old are you?: 27
How did you find Freedom!? another youtuber. can't rember who, was 2 years ago lol.
What made you join our forums?: get to know other members.
What are your hobbies?: boxing, editing, gaming and cars.
What is your favorite food? pizza (any kind lol).
Why did you start YouTube? just for fun, then i hit 50 subs and thought i could turn this into something.
What is your biggest dream? nope.
What kind of channel do you run?: montages and tutorials.
How frequently do you upload?: once or twice a week. (for now)

how i got into gaming,
when i was 12 i started boxing and loved it. started going 5 days a week when i was 14. when i was 18 i was drafted for team GB at the 2012 Olympics. before i could go i got a blood clot behind my eye and had to rest for 8 months. in that 8 months i found gaming, and never stopped. i was one of the best online middleweights on fight night champion. went under the name nezza123 back then. played a lot of cod, and now GTA.

anything else you guy's want to now? just ask :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi,

My name is Neil. I'm from Sheffield, England but recently moved to Dublin, Ireland. I'm a competitive racer on GTA and also a free aim shooter. i upload racing moments, lap times, track/car showcases and free aim montages. If anybody on PS4 wants to race then.... come at me bro :)
Welcome to the Freedom Family ;)

Not a racer with GTAV and already sold the game but maybe that there are other games we can go on the PS4? :p

YourJustRP

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 13, 2014
Ireland
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom Family ;)

Not a racer with GTAV and already sold the game but maybe that there are other games we can go on the PS4? :p
what else do you have on ps4?[DOUBLEPOST=1480099310][/DOUBLEPOST]one last thing and this will prove to you that anything can happen when gaming online.... the reason i moved to Ireland.

had a friend on playstation. we raced together on GTA. then started messaging through the day whilst at work. now we live together, play playstation together and on Jan 9th it will be our 1 year anniversary.

the moral of this story is... if your single, you don't have to be going clubbing to find someone. just stay home and beast online :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Anneke Jordaan

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
what else do you have on ps4?[DOUBLEPOST=1480099310][/DOUBLEPOST]one last thing and this will prove to you that anything can happen when gaming online.... the reason i moved to Ireland.

had a friend on playstation. we raced together on GTA. then started messaging through the day whilst at work. now we live together, play playstation together and on Jan 9th it will be our 1 year anniversary.

the moral of this story is... if your single, you don't have to be going clubbing to find someone. just stay home and beast online :)
At the moment i play alot of Cod IW and Dragonball Xenoverse, also have Battlefield 1 for some variety :)

As for the Story i have actuallly a sort like situation, 4 years back when i still was on Xbox 360 i was playing some Cod online with a friend and this unknow girl joins in who had beef with my buddy. So i grabbed some popcorn and listened to them audio fighting and for some reason she added me afterwards and we came in contact. A little time passed and we started gaming together and decided to have a date. That same day when we met each other face to face a spark came and now were together for 3 years, almost engaged and have 2 kids :p

YourJustRP

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 13, 2014
Ireland
YouTube
At the moment i play alot of Cod IW and Dragonball Xenoverse, also have Battlefield 1 for some variety :)

As for the Story i have actuallly a sort like situation, 4 years back when i still was on Xbox 360 i was playing some Cod online with a friend and this unknow girl joins in who had beef with my buddy. So i grabbed some popcorn and listened to them audio fighting and for some reason she added me afterwards and we came in contact. A little time passed and we started gaming together and decided to have a date. That same day when we met each other face to face a spark came and now were together for 3 years, almost engaged and have 2 kids :p
right, im not having that. we are going to have 3 kids :p:p:p