Music This is Mars Music Youtube!

Mars Music

New User
Mar 15, 2017
Germany
YouTube
Hellllooooo everyone!

In this text I quickly wanted to introduce to you guys the Youtube music channel Mars Music, that I've started together with a friend on 4th of April.

We've always been fascinated by the variety of music you can find not only on Youtube, but also on many other music platforms nowadays and we think that music has become part of almost everyone's life since there is music for each kind of situation we're in at a certain time.

For me and my friend music is not just an inspiration, it's our passion.

That's also the reason for why we've started our channel back in 2016 on which ever since we regularly upload music with our personal favourite and in our opinion still very underrated genre : Chillout, Modern Chillout, Electrica or something very similar to that.

We are of course continously trying to improve our uploads design, the channels design, the uploading schedule and the connection to our viewers and subscribers.
Yet our greatest challenge, and also our biggest dream, is to build up a community of people sharing exactly our thoughts and interests in music as we do and at the moment we are about to make that dream come true.

Soooo.. we'd of course appreciate it more than you can imagine if you took a look at our channel to see if you like our content, to give us some feedback, share our uploads or even subscribe to our channel.

Thank you so much for reading! ;)

Greetings from Germany
-Mars Music-

Torge Bohlken
Max Schneider

Last edited:

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom forums Mars, I absolutely love music and couldn't live without it. I personally really like Alternative, Pop and Electro swing music. I will be checking out your channel. Just so you know you need to go back to "personal details" which you can get to by hovering over your username and updating your youtube channel link (read the notes below the box to see where you've gone wrong) as your channel sub ox is currently and error.​

Reactions: Mars Music

Mars Music

New User
Mar 15, 2017
Germany
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom forums Mars, I absolutely love music and couldn't live without it. I personally really like Alternative, Pop and Electro swing music. I will be checking out your channel. Just so you know you need to go back to "personal details" which you can get to by hovering over your username and updating your youtube channel link (read the notes below the box to see where you've gone wrong) as your channel sub ox is currently and error.​
Ahhh, thank you very much for the, I've added the channel sub box now! ;)