Thinking of starting Vlogs on my gaming channel

DoS Gaming Network

Rising User
Freedom! Member
As the title states..

Ive been contemplating the idea for so long!

I started doing gaming vids over 2 years ago and have close to 1000 subs

and during that time ive been pondering on this idea but not sure where to start and what to do.

I have the equipment so thats not an issue.. but im just not sure on what to actually Vlog about

Do people really like to watch people ramble on?
You would be surprised how many people genuinely love to learn about the lives of others. I started a Vlog to supplement my gaming videos and I gained quite a few new subscribers from it. If you wanna start a Vlog I highly recommend it. Cheers!

Reactions: Shadow6

Shadow6

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 3, 2014
Western Australia
YouTube
You would be surprised how many people genuinely love to learn about the lives of others. I started a Vlog to supplement my gaming videos and I gained quite a few new subscribers from it. If you wanna start a Vlog I highly recommend it. Cheers!

Yeh ive always wondered about that.. why people like to hear about the lives of others.
I guess for me id be more talking about gaming etc instead of diving into my private life but we'll see how it goes :)

Olivea Sea

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
As the title states..

Ive been contemplating the idea for so long!

I started doing gaming vids over 2 years ago and have close to 1000 subs

and during that time ive been pondering on this idea but not sure where to start and what to do.

I have the equipment so thats not an issue.. but im just not sure on what to actually Vlog about

Do people really like to watch people ramble on?

I love hear people ramble their my most fav video's! I love a peek into a different life and some youtubers have such a nice voice I always play them in the background when I'm working on my computer!