YouTube thinking about quitting /taking a break from youtube

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
the grind is real just say tbh the grind is real and honestly the last 2 videos i made were filler content
and just like right now i haven't taken a break at all yeah there were times i didn't upload but i was still focusing on youtube and tbh i- think i have youtube burnout i mean i really do have it because i- remember when i could post mon-thur videos now its just monday-tues or monday or even monday-wed
now a 3 schedule isnt bad its just that i can barley keep up with my upload times since normally on Friday "i record the monday video and start working on the tuesday video on Friday and on the weekend edit. the monday video and tbh ever since jul 2018 my videos voice wise have been less energetic".
like now in my videos i sound not as good to were there are dud parts there but also i wanna
clear up something as well for a mintute i will never do a lets play again because of my old ones are so bad thats why but tbh i kinda had to move away from them but. idk how long i will be taking a break idk if i will ever comeback to youtube i mean my last two videos were so bad and they were worse than my early 2018 tovah1.0 videos also this time last year i was uploading tri daily but at that time had a bad mic but. what i said i was venting a little and also trying to make my point here and also talking in calm matter
also 1 more thing my titles gotten worse after may 2018.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Well if you think you need / should have a slight break from YouTube then I would say do it. I would always recommend making a quick video outlining you are taking a break and giving, if you can, a quick estimate on when you think you maybe uploading again.

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
Well if you think you need / should have a slight break from YouTube then I would say do it. I would always recommend making a quick video outlining you are taking a break and giving, if you can, a quick estimate on when you think you maybe uploading again.
idk even know when im going to upload at this point however i already made and finished my last video until i take break so i can focus on other things because idk when im a be back or how long because example i might take a 3 week break and on week 2 i should have enough videos to fill a daily schedule.