Gaming They Swarming me like Ants: Critical Annihilation Part 3

H

HexJunior

Very well put together video! Your voice is very nice to listen to, by that I mean you seem to be happy with the video your making. Which is very good of course. One thing I would advise you change to maybe pull more people onto your videos is the thumbnail, It looks pretty simple. But still, If you really like the look of your thumbnails then you can just ignore me and carry on with your dreams as I can see you are doing very well for yourself. Well done man. Subbed :)

JayLazoris

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
jaylazoris
Very well put together video! Your voice is very nice to listen to, by that I mean you seem to be happy with the video your making. Which is very good of course. One thing I would advise you change to maybe pull more people onto your videos is the thumbnail, It looks pretty simple. But still, If you really like the look of your thumbnails then you can just ignore me and carry on with your dreams as I can see you are doing very well for yourself. Well done man. Subbed :)
Ya they are pretty simple I do enjoy them but I'm not the most creative person in the world I really wish I could come up with something more eye catching while still being what I want but I haven't come up with anything yet. Thank you for the sub.

H

HexJunior

Ya they are pretty simple I do enjoy them but I'm not the most creative person in the world I really wish I could come up with something more eye catching while still being what I want but I haven't come up with anything yet. Thank you for the sub.

That's fine dude, You deserve all the sub's! Also you can use an awesome site called canv.as which is a great YouTube logo,banner and thumbnail creator. I would love to becone a well known YouTube partner like you some day! :D