Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
If I remember right, you aren't suppose to be sharing your earnings anyway? But regardless, they will pay. give them a little bit of time.

It helps us understand the issue that is currently in focus.

They did not pay dividends in November!!!

Thanks for the screenshot proof attached in this post. I will redirect @Chicco Torres to your thread, hopefully we can sort this issue out and you will be paid the respectable sum shown on your revenue tab.

Upvote 0

nabil mekimah

Rising User
Nov 4, 2016
Nabil
YouTube
It helps us understand the issue that is currently in focus.

Thanks for the screenshot proof attached in this post. I will redirect @Chicco Torres to your thread, hopefully we can sort this issue out and you will be paid the respectable sum shown on your revenue tab.
I give you a link channel..,.[DOUBLEPOST=1485970202][/DOUBLEPOST]
If I remember right, you aren't suppose to be sharing your earnings anyway? But regardless, they will pay. give them a little bit of time.
But it was paid for all except me

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
W
I give you a link channel..,.[DOUBLEPOST=1485970202][/DOUBLEPOST]
But it was paid for all except me
Well there may be some time differences in payment, or due to the high amount this could be taking slightly longer to process into your paypal account due to potential anti- money laundering laws. As mentioned by Crazy Lawrence we have passed this onto a member of the community team to look at and, hopefully they shall be answer in more detail why this isn't showing up as being paid to you just yet. Rest assured all payments owed to partners will be paid - you can also contact our support team via www.support.tm who will be more than happy to sort out any issues you may be having regarding this

Upvote 0

nabil mekimah

Rising User
Nov 4, 2016
Nabil
YouTube
He SD :

Chicco (Freedom!)

Feb 2, 13:54 CST

Hi there,

As mentioned, the earnings will be forfeited since there was a breach of contract due to violations of Freedom! policy against spam, gaming, misleading content, or other Terms of Service violations. I did not understand the intended message

Upvote 0

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Aug 17, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
YouTube
He SD :

Chicco (Freedom!)

Feb 2, 13:54 CST

Hi there,

As mentioned, the earnings will be forfeited since there was a breach of contract due to violations of Freedom! policy against spam, gaming, misleading content, or other Terms of Service violations. I did not understand the intended message

That simply means that you did something against YouTube's and/or Freedom!'s terms of use and/or contract. Due to this, Freedom! is unable to pay you the money due to the breach.

We will not have any more info than that, only the support team can give any more info on it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.