Gaming ThePandrus Review Show PILOT

ThePandrus

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 9, 2014
Essex
YouTube
Hi guys! Its been a long time since I've been in the Freedom! Forums and I have reasons.

So for the last few months I've been transitioning my channel from lets plays to reviews. Whilst I've been inactive I've been making test videos to try out 4 different shows. Each recreation of the show was completely different and will be nothing like the ones that are in Pilot Phase

BUT WHAT IS PILOT PHASE?!?! I hear you ask.
Pilot Phase is a two week period on my channel where I will be piloting 4 brand new shows
  • ThePandrus Review show - the main review show where I review any game that I want from any console and any generation
  • Mobile moment - where I do a short 2-3 minute review on a mobile game
  • Free2Play - The show where I sit down and talk about a free to play game for about 10 minutes, sort of like TotalBiscuit just not as long
  • The Anime Appreciation - the monthly show where I talk about an anime I've watched and my thoughts on it.
Today, the pilot episode of ThePandrus review show went live!

I would like to say that this is not the final product of the series and will serve as a back bone. I want the episodes to be longer and more edited but this week I was rushed for time due to college

Please leave any feedback you have for me in the YouTube comments or reply to this thread :D

Thanks guys
Sam
ThePandrus