Gaming TheOnlyJackster - Coming to a screen near you

TheOnlyJackster

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 9, 2016
YouTube
HELLO MEMBERS OF THE INTERWEBS!

I am TheOnlyJackster and my channel is mainly focused around gaming. I have two different series going on at the moment (which I will go into slight detail below)

I have been doing YouTube on and off for a while now but have decided now i'm sticking at it. I thoroughly enjoy making videos for people, I will NEVER do this for money, I just enjoy the nice people it brings and the community that you can help create with your viewers. That is why I do YouTube and I always will for that reason.

Series 1 - Achievement 101
The title of this series speaks for itself, I hunt down achievements within a WIDE variety of games and show you how to get them (even the easy easy ones - I like to focus on showing all of the achievements so people that have never played the game that they are watching can see how I did those particular achievements.

I also let users set achievements for me to get (if I have the game I will do my best to earn the achievement that has been set for me.

Series 2 - Lets Plays
I also will be doing a variety of lets plays mainly story driven ones at this present moment but I am always open to ideas and collabs with other YouTubers.

Well guys thank you for reading my wall of text xD
Be sure to check out my videos and leave me some feedback and achievements to do.

Thanks again - TheOnlyJackster

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Pal ! Welcome to Freedom !

What is your favourite game you have played so far ( I know there is a lot xD ) how did you come across Freedom ?

I'm sure your going to enjoy your stay here in Freedom !

have a great day !

TheOnlyJackster

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 9, 2016
YouTube
Hey there Prology,
The most favourite game ohhhh thats a tough one, between Fallout and Elder Scrolls games I think

I came across Freedom through a friend a while back just never made a intro post

Reactions: Prology

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Welcome! If you ever need anyone to collaborate with, just hit up the collaborate section of the forum and make a thread! What platform do you usually play on? Is nice seeing someone not in it to get huge and make loads of money. I think that is what makes it harder for channels to get noticed in the first place

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey there Prology,
The most favourite game ohhhh thats a tough one, between Fallout and Elder Scrolls games I think

I came across Freedom through a friend a while back just never made a intro post

Elder scrolls I do enjoy a lot !

Very nice indeed , well you have made one now !

Have a great day !

TheOnlyJackster

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 9, 2016
YouTube
I agree with you the Goped Fred, there are two many people in it for the money (that's how I think anyhow)
I am a die hard PC gamer xD

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
HELLO MEMBERS OF THE INTERWEBS!

I am TheOnlyJackster and my channel is mainly focused around gaming. I have two different series going on at the moment (which I will go into slight detail below)

I have been doing YouTube on and off for a while now but have decided now i'm sticking at it. I thoroughly enjoy making videos for people, I will NEVER do this for money, I just enjoy the nice people it brings and the community that you can help create with your viewers. That is why I do YouTube and I always will for that reason.

Series 1 - Achievement 101
The title of this series speaks for itself, I hunt down achievements within a WIDE variety of games and show you how to get them (even the easy easy ones - I like to focus on showing all of the achievements so people that have never played the game that they are watching can see how I did those particular achievements.

I also let users set achievements for me to get (if I have the game I will do my best to earn the achievement that has been set for me.

Series 2 - Lets Plays
I also will be doing a variety of lets plays mainly story driven ones at this present moment but I am always open to ideas and collabs with other YouTubers.

Well guys thank you for reading my wall of text xD
Be sure to check out my videos and leave me some feedback and achievements to do.

Thanks again - TheOnlyJackster

Welcome to the family TheOnlyJackson and I grad you on board and you have nice option for me to watch you video, You get mine sub :)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Awh thats very kind of you :)
I'll look forward to seeing you in my future videos then

Yes you can, But I like to tell you this in every 2 weeks is best time for me watch alot of videos. Becuse my mom dont have internet at the moment. Hope you understand what I mean and this coming up weeking I can watch you videos also.