Entertainment TheOldGamer Introduction

The Old Gamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2016
Canada
YouTube
I started this channel because i was tired. i was tired of doing the same thing over and over again, so one day one of my friend told why wouldn't you try doing YouTube videos. Then i though, well yeah actually its a great idea, its something new, its entertaining, its something that i wanted to try but didn't know that i was that much work. So i uploaded my first video and.... well it was not a success and it was not what i expected but i continued uploading trying to make daily videos as hard as i can. But now today am still small, i have a sponsorship, i just had a brand new partnership that am glad about, and i want to grow my gaming channel.

-TheOldGamer

Armando Herrera

Oct 6, 2015
YouTube
I started this channel because i was tired. i was tired of doing the same thing over and over again, so one day one of my friend told why wouldn't you try doing YouTube videos. Then i though, well yeah actually its a great idea, its something new, its entertaining, its something that i wanted to try but didn't know that i was that much work. So i uploaded my first video and.... well it was not a success and it was not what i expected but i continued uploading trying to make daily videos as hard as i can. But now today am still small, i have a sponsorship, i just had a brand new partnership that am glad about, and i want to grow my gaming channel.

-TheOldGamer
welcome to freedom!! this forum is really good :)

Reactions: The Old Gamer

The Old Gamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom. Hope you like it.

I subscribe for you later and check your channel. If you can subscribe for me and check my channel I will thanks for it:)
Dude your channel is awesome i really like it i think i will actually take some songs and put them in my video if you dont mind and i will put the source and everything so viewers can go see your channel

The Old Gamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Hello. Welcome to the forums (y) (Y).

How old is old? :D
Well actually am 16 getting on 17 and the reason that my channel has this name is.... well actually there is no reason like before i had my real name on youtube but i had to change it so i've had to think about something that i had never heard of so i've come up with that name.

The Old Gamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Thanks to you all for the support i really i mean a LOT love this partnership so far and also the forums you get like almost instant reply and that extremely awesome. Thanks you so much, oh and by the way i think that my subscribe button is working go check it out and tell me what you think :)