• 2 - Um... OK... :l

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 - Um... no... *Unsubcribes*... *dislikes* :(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TheMinecraftWolf

Rising User
YouTubeLogo.jpg
Hello, I'm Oliver or TheMinecraftWolf. I make Minecraft videos (No surprise there), and am going to make videos AT LEAST every Wednesday and Saturday (With today being the publication of my first video - be sure to check it out). I thought I could write a paragraph, but I've seen many people say BE YOUSELF... so I've decided to...

Your name:
Oliver // TheMinecraftWolf

Where are you from?:
Planet Earth

How old are you?:
At least 4 seconds

How did you find Freedom!?
Magic. No, I saw it in a video.

What made you join our forums?:
Free advertisement ;). Not really - I wanted to meet more people who have similar hobbies

What are you hobbies?:
Spotting when someone puts "you hobbies" instead of "your hobbies" (Only joking), playing games and general procrastination.

What is your favorite food?
The edible type. Pizza, lasagne, chocolate - generally anything unhealthy

Why did you start YouTube?
Making videos for other people/entertaining people (I hope!), and inspiration from other YouTubers.

What is your biggest dream?
To become famous :p. Only kidding - I've not really thought about it.

What kind of channel do you run?:
A Gaming Channel (especially Minecraft)

What kind of content do you upload?
Take a wild guess... Gaming Videos (especially Minecraft)

When do you upload?:
I will upload/am uploading Every Saturday and Every Wednesday. I also at other times when I record extra (or off-topic) videos

Channel link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIcToTKkeluuBl2QlUv5X9g

And go back on Wednesday, and tell me if you feel the same about Jungle Jump... I think that's enough said...

I hope you enjoy my videos, and if you do* OR don't, please leave feedback or fill out the poll to let my know why so I can improve!

*Don't forget to like and subscribe :p What? I had to put it somewhere!
YouTubeLogo.jpg

Last edited:

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Hey Oliver!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Thanks for writing up that nice introduction and spotting that "you hobbies" thing. XD

Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

TheMinecraftWolf

Rising User
Hey Oliver!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Thanks for writing up that nice introduction and spotting that "you hobbies" thing. XD

Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

I'm becoming a partner now, and I've read the rules and FAQs! Thanks!

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Welcome To Freedom! :D

A lot of people does Minecraft here its just really over-Popular here :p , but anywho you seem like a guy who can add something unique with some work , and its good that you just started , so that you can start your journey of development , and maybe learn the basics so that you can grow , and maybe be famous like most people want because there is always that little desire of having that one day , but that requires work and patience!

However, you should know that high quality content is important to actually make your video clickable , so you might want to upgrade that with time , and i'm talking about video and audio including the commentary which is a part of the video's quality , so maybe you want to have an audiuo editing software like audacity which is really easy to use , and really helpful at the same time , and maybe a good starting mic like the Blue Snowball which is really good as a start :D. Also , upgrading your graphics to the better looking can help make your videos attracting to click on , so as your channel where if you had a good { Banner , Thumbnails , Logo } it can leave some good impression on your channel :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN , AND REALLY HOPE THAT THIS HELPED :D

TheMinecraftWolf

Rising User
Welcome To Freedom! :D

A lot of people does Minecraft here its just really over-Popular here :p , but anywho you seem like a guy who can add something unique with some work , and its good that you just started , so that you can start your journey of development , and maybe learn the basics so that you can grow , and maybe be famous like most people want because there is always that little desire of having that one day , but that requires work and patience!

However, you should know that high quality content is important to actually make your video clickable , so you might want to upgrade that with time , and i'm talking about video and audio including the commentary which is a part of the video's quality , so maybe you want to have an audiuo editing software like audacity which is really easy to use , and really helpful at the same time , and maybe a good starting mic like the Blue Snowball which is really good as a start :D. Also , upgrading your graphics to the better looking can help make your videos attracting to click on , so as your channel where if you had a good { Banner , Thumbnails , Logo } it can leave some good impression on your channel :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN , AND REALLY HOPE THAT THIS HELPED :D

Hi - Thanks for your feedback! The are (all of it) I've just made myself in an attempt to stick together whilst I get things started. Once I've sorted everything out (Since I've recorded a few videos in Bulk) I'll get a friend to work on that (My idea of an apple is a circle with a line coming out of the top - I dropped art as soon as I could for a reason!)

Your suggestion of a Microphone is perfect since my Laptop's Audio Jacks (Both in AND out) have just stopped, even though the computer is 2 months old... ahhh windows...; so I'll look into that just AFTER Christmas (or Black Friday come to think of it)...

As for looking to upgrade quality over time, I'm working on that constantly now. I've looked back at my first videos and picked out things I've though could be improved, or were good ect.

As for audio editing software... At first I thought... Yay! Another thing to install... it'll be impossible to set up etc. but then I remembered... I ALREADY HAVE AUDACITY INSTALLED XD

As for using software to edit, Windows Live Movie Maker takes years (to load and export - not use), so that's out of the question. My family have about the same amount of money as a chipmunk so that puts quite a lot of heavy editing software out of the question. For videos I'm trialling VirtualDub (Since Fraps records in AVI), but the problem is, even on the lowest quality I am happy to accept (like what is already up there) takes about 5 hours to upload, and I'm using a 3rd-party upload software which reduces upload times by hundreds of times - YouTube predicted at 24,321 MINUTE UPLOAD TIME XD.

As for Audacity, I've only ever used it once, but I'll trial that with my audio from now see what works out best, but I'm going to be busy throughout the week so I guess that'll have to wait for next weekend.

Anyway, thanks for the tips and luck, it helps!

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
I think that is really great that you are trying , but there are a lot of ways that you can get some good software without paying , you got to just go deep with torrent or pirate bat if you know what i mean xD! because movie maker is not gonna do you good , so just try to upgrade it :D

Its good that you have audacity and if you are not familiar with it , there are many videos that helped me to improve my audio , so you might wanna look at that! ;D

and really wow on the upload time , my upload time is 300 in average , so basically i have the same problem , but i really am motivated to upload , and you should be too :D just be patient , adn work hard because everything good comes with hard work and time! :D