Gaming TheHipsterMuffin Comedy gaming

Victorburger

New User
Oct 22, 2015
Hey guys I am a comedy gamer. I hope you enjoy. Please subscribe if you like
I work very hard at editing and will be releasing a lot more content around december and still some in the time to come. I will start getting a regular scheduled when i know people will watch so helo me out!:D Hope you enjoy and check me out.

Last edited:

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Hey @Victorburger,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community! I'm happy that you introduced yourself on our forums, it's great to see more people like you :)

Could you please tell us more about yourself? I would love to know more! You can use the template here to help yourself. You may edit the thread when you're ready, I cannot wait to see it :)

Thanks!

Victorburger

New User
Oct 22, 2015
Can we get a link to your channel?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXoYvQpBsbOSjG3U4M3usRQ[DOUBLEPOST=1447362709][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey there. This is just a simple description on who I am.
My name is Victor or TheHipsterMuffin as my IGN and YouTube name.
I found freedom through a friend who is moderated by them. I spent a long time doing research on it and found that it was a great way to help kick-start my new small channel into a larger and more well renowned channel.
I game. That is something that I used to do as fun as all kids did but as I got older I got more into PC gaming and the addiction started. I set up a custom built gaming PC and I'm happy that I can use the thing I enjoy to hopefully bring joy to many.
I'm a kinda big built guy so favorite food is hard to say but probably chicken, avocado and bacon raps. Now I'm hungry XD.
I actually started YouTube a few years back as a lot of my friends did it and I decided it would be fun. All in all I've had about 3 channels including this one and I intend to keep it and not give up. I now am able to upload content. Have people enjoy what I love doing whilst having a partnered company. I love being able to do what makes me happy and having it make other happy.
My biggest dream is to be able to be a film director. I would also hope I can continue my gaming as a big hobby and hope I can have YouTube to keep me going for a while.
I run a gaming channel.
I post funny moments videos on games such as CS:GP or Farcry 4. It all varies between what I play and what content I get. I also do game reviews and right now I do indie games on steam which I enjoy very much. I love indie games and feel that they and the developers deserve more credit and I'm more than happy to review a game that a developer offers me.
I try and upload every Saturday and for the beginning I didn't keep that. But now I want to get my content and along with Saturday I upload randomly in the week like reviews or what not. Saturday is the main day though.

My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXoYvQpBsbOSjG3U4M3usRQ

I hope you enjoy my content and please make sure to spread the word and let me know.

Thank you for reading

TheHipsterMuffin
(y) (Y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Victorburger

New User
Oct 22, 2015
It's a funny story actually. So my friends used to call me muffin a lot for some unknown reason. One night at 3 in the morning, during an all nighter gaming sesh, they said that I should call myself TheHipsterMuffin as I'm a hipster and well the muffin name. It seemed so funny then and I took it and at first it was weird but it grew on me and now I'm branded