TheFineBros "React World" Disaster...

Thunderbolt

Electronic Musician & Video Game Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2014
Malaysia
YouTube
zackstrikes
So recently TheFineBros announced "React World". A network that allows people from all walks of life create reaction videos, I repeat, REACTION VIDEOS, like the Fine brothers themselves. What they failed to realize was... well, reaction videos have been around long before THEIR first reaction video debuted; the moment they talked about licensing, fair use, and revenue shares, I knew something bad was about to go down. Sure enough, this raised a plethora of controversies, and of course, a LOT of subscriber loss... in just 1 day.

Long story short, the Fine brothers apologized to their fans and the entire YouTube community for this monumental screw-up. They have since removed both the "React World" "special" announcement video, and the apology video.

What are your thoughts on this matter?

Nrrday

New User
Feb 4, 2016
YouTube
for me a i was torn on this cause i watched alot of their content and they seemed like honest and cool guys but we dont know what kind of person they are off camera who knows what they would of done if the had trademark the word react i was on the fence until i saw that tweet that everyone has been posting of what they said about the ellen show

AwesomeHyde

New User
Jan 26, 2016
YouTube
Their sub count drop as hell in past few days...
I really wonder how they'll recover from that.
I don't like their content at all, and I barely know them, but I hope for them they'll restore their popularity,
just because someone made a mistake, if they are really sorry about that and willing to fixing towards that,
So they deserve forgiveness from their viewers.
Again however, I don't really it's the case with them.

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
They really thought that would fly?
Once something is on the Internet...
It can't be taken down...

And that tweet... oh boy that tweet...
What losers... hahaha

All your react, now belong to us.