Gaming Thebadbone23 - short intro

thebadbon23

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
Romania
YouTube
Hi everyone,

My name is Andrei, 25 years old from Romania. I currently work at Xerox Shared Services as a Training Administrator but that's just a way to make money to supply my passions. I've been using a PC since 2002 and that has been my hobby since then. I don't just play games, I also do a lot of stuff in photoshop/after effects/ and different 3D softwares (that's just a short list). In 2013 I started drawing and apparently I really have a talen, at least that's what people tell me.

I first started posting after effects videos but after a short period I started adding all kinds of videos.
I had a long break from videos (adult life stuff) but I decided to start making videos again.
After a short period I found out about freedom network and I decided to apply...so here I am.

So, my channel will have gameplay videos,tutorials and art related videos.

I hope to meet/know a lot of freedom family members along the way.

Channel link: youtube.com/andreirotarucatalin

Todger182

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello, Welcome to the forums (y) (Y).

I have a few Romanian friends, one thing i've noticed is that they all seem to be electronical engineering graduates. Is it a big thing over there?

Are you finding it easy to get back into the swing of it?

thebadbon23

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
Romania
YouTube
Thank you Todger :D

Well....I don't know about that....they are a lots of students....and when I say a lot I mean a LOT (like 60.000 every year, only in Iasi, where I live).

Things are a little different on youtube now...I really have to learn to create a better content...and It's hard, don't really know where to start.