Shoot and Scoot

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hey guys,
I just wanted to talk about how amazing this YouTube journey is and why I'm proud to make the videos that I make. I have been making YouTube videos for as long as I can remember, I just never put the hard work in to really make a channel take off. Currently my channel is only 6 subscribers away from 500, and we've been going at this for a year! I decided that I wanted to make YouTube my career, but for anyone that makes videos, you know this is far from the easiest job out there. I work full time in a family construction business, as well as balancing my family activities from gaming and creating, and at times it is pretty difficult, and I often feel as if my dreams won't be fulfilled. That is only because this is not a regular job, every single day is different, every day you have to come up with new ideas, but that is what makes this so entertaining! I'm so glad Freedom has been behind our channel, helping us grow! I love my actual job, but this is just something that I know I would absolutely enjoy doing forever! We are definitely looking to expand, work with others, start different series, and grow! My goal from when I started this channel was extremely high, but I wanted to push myself, I said no matter how this YouTube thing works out, I will not stop making videos until I reach 1,000,000 subscribers!! That is an extremely high goal, and I know it will be close to impossible to reach, but that is where I ask my fellow Freedom Fam to help out! Visit my channel, like, comment, subscribe and let me know that you came from here! I will return the favor for sure! Sharing my videos helps get the word of my channel out and will help others see the channel who wouldn't normally!
Thank you guys for reading, and thanks in advance for checking out my channel! It really does mean a lot! :)