Gaming The Terminater's Re-Introduction (6 month Re-Cap)

The Terminater

New User
Freedom! Member
Hello and thanks for taking the time to check out this thread. I am The Terminater (Yes Terminater not Terminator, Did it on purpose :p) I have been doing YouTube for about a year now, and have been trying to post a new gaming video each day to keep you guys entertained.

When I am not creating content for YouTube, I like too work on computers and I enjoy playing games with my friends.

Currently I have been recording a lot of Minecraft, but I plan too do many other games later this month.

Again thanks for checking out this introduction, and if you want you can check me out on YouTube, Twitch, and Twitter to stay up to date with what is going on.

YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UClqM3UiNNJLaZXPa6m8VhkA
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/terminater623
Twitter: www.twitter.com/TheTerminater01

Last edited:

TheGamingExite

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hey welcome to Freedom ! iv checked your channel out and noticed the channel art and thumbnail all look really professional plus the videos themselves are really entertaining i enjoyed your minecraft vid i'm half way watching it now keep up the good work here's a sub to help you out plus i enjoy your content cant wait to see what you make next !

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Hello, friend.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!

All the best. : 3