Gaming The Strategy Underlord is here!

FallenShogun

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2014
YouTube
Hey everyone! Long time live chat talker and forum lurker FallenShogun here! Don't think I have ever actually made an introduce myself post so here goes. I am the FallenShogun, youtube gamer of the strategy and survival genre, occasionally leads the unwashed hordes into battle! I am mainly here to talk to people and meet interesting and friendly internet dwellers, so hopefully I get to know many of you soon if I don't already!

So a small bit about me, I am from the UK, where it rains constantly and people are born in coats, I have an extreme weakness to smoked bacon and my dream is to punch a dolphin in its face.... honestly they look too smug like they are up to something, I swear they are plotting pure deviousness >.>

https://www.youtube.com/user/FallenShogun

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey everyone! Long time live chat talker and forum lurker FallenShogun here! Don't think I have ever actually made an introduce myself post so here goes. I am the FallenShogun, youtube gamer of the strategy and survival genre, occasionally leads the unwashed hordes into battle! I am mainly here to talk to people and meet interesting and friendly internet dwellers, so hopefully I get to know many of you soon if I don't already!

So a small bit about me, I am from the UK, where it rains constantly and people are born in coats, I have an extreme weakness to smoked bacon and my dream is to punch a dolphin in its face.... honestly they look too smug like they are up to something, I swear they are plotting pure deviousness >.>

https://www.youtube.com/user/FallenShogun
Hah, I feel like I've seen your name pop up a few times. I rarely go into the chatroom, but it's nice that you keep other people company. What got you interested in the survival genre? Talking to people works best, since we can all chat about loads of topics with all the forums here :p Can you cook smoked bacon with ease?

FallenShogun

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2014
YouTube
Hey, FallenShogun!
Welcome to Freedom! :)
Thanks for the welcome! o/

Welcome to the Community! Great to have you with us on Freedom

Thanks man! Hope to still see friendly people all over!

Welcome to Freedom! Bacon is anyone's weakness, so long as you're a person and you don't hate your life.

I'll just leave this here xD
http://theoatmeal.com/comics/dolphin_punch

See that comic totally gets urge to punch dolphins! =P I do hate people trying to steal my bacon though

Hah, I feel like I've seen your name pop up a few times. I rarely go into the chatroom, but it's nice that you keep other people company. What got you interested in the survival genre? Talking to people works best, since we can all chat about loads of topics with all the forums here :p Can you cook smoked bacon with ease?

I have been around here and there, usually lurking unless its in the live stuff though =P Erm I can't remember what got me into survival, I think it was wave based stuff that slowly evolved into a bigger urge when the crafting and so on started emerging after minecraft made it popular.

Lol I hope I can cook bacon with ease otherwise I am doomed.... dooooooomed!

Reactions: Goped Fred

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Thanks for the welcome! o/

Thanks man! Hope to still see friendly people all over!

See that comic totally gets urge to punch dolphins! =P I do hate people trying to steal my bacon though

I have been around here and there, usually lurking unless its in the live stuff though =P Erm I can't remember what got me into survival, I think it was wave based stuff that slowly evolved into a bigger urge when the crafting and so on started emerging after minecraft made it popular.

Lol I hope I can cook bacon with ease otherwise I am doomed.... dooooooomed!
Lurking works nicely, I used to lurk a lot on reddit because downvoting is apparent there, heh. Crafting gets me pumped for survival games, I love working on building while I fight hordes of zombies :eek: I hope your bacon cooking skills get sharper every time you use them!