The Sims Franchise(?)

AngelPandaz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 27, 2015
YouTube
DarkAngelPandaz
Well I was actually wondering if there are any people here who play the sims(Doesn't matter which one)
I've been looking around channels and haven't really found any <.<
And many channels here actually don't have the game on their channel
Why don't many people have that game or have it but don't upload it? <.<

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
Been a while since I seen the Sims...

Kan used to play the sims... he had made freedom people into characters in his sim world.

Other than him I am not sure who else posts the sims. I have the games but dont really play them anymore...

AngelPandaz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 27, 2015
YouTube
DarkAngelPandaz
Been a while since I seen the Sims...

Kan used to play the sims... he had made freedom people into characters in his sim world.

Other than him I am not sure who else posts the sims. I have the games but dont really play them anymore...

Awww too bad :c
I used to play here with 2 other simmers before but they kinda stopped uploading and I sadly lost contact with them so I am on the search for more people ^-^~

AngelPandaz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 27, 2015
YouTube
DarkAngelPandaz
I play the sims from time-to-time, I can get bored if I play a lot of it.
Nowadays I typically play Sims 4, I like the Sims 3 but I enjoy how the Sims 4 looks.

When I say the sims I mean any sims game from the sims franchise lol x3
The sims 4 is ok I guess but the sims 2 is still my favorite if you have ever played it its the best :D

Reactions: Minicart

ItsZombieDude

Rising User
When I say the sims I mean any sims game from the sims franchise lol x3
The sims 4 is ok I guess but the sims 2 is still my favorite if you have ever played it its the best :D
Played that all the time back in the day lol. I got the base game about a month after it's release, I used to play The Sims 2 frequently until The Sims 3 came out. I don't play The Sims as much anymore though.