Gaming The Shady Crew Podcast

MShadow113

Respected User
Sep 1, 2014
YouTube
MShadow113
I'm starting up a podcast with some friends and wouldn't mind having on various personalities for different views and opinions. After all it isn't interesting hearing thirty minutes of "Yes, I agree". generally the topics will be on gaming and pop culture things so nearly anyone can have at least formed a based like or dislike on the particular topics. Leave your response below and we'll network.

Reactions: RealCanadianGaming

MuChase

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2016
YouTube
I'm starting up a podcast with some friends and wouldn't mind having on various personalities for different views and opinions. After all it isn't interesting hearing thirty minutes of "Yes, I agree". generally the topics will be on gaming and pop culture things so nearly anyone can have at least formed a based like or dislike on the particular topics. Leave your response below and we'll network.
Hey Mate, My names chase. I will tell you right now that I have a wonderfully entertaining personality and I love being guests on Podcasts. Check out my channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCufWi02EpNp4wyyLcdu3lAA to get a good look at my personaitly. PLEASE PLEASE let me know if you would like me as a guest. My email is [email protected]

RealCanadianGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2015
YouTube
RealCanadianGam
I'd love to be involved with this! I currently do a podcast as well but because of everyone involved work schedule had to put it on hold for a little bit unfortunately (not mine everyone else)