Gaming The SacredEdge has arrived!

SacredEdge

Freedom! Member
Sep 21, 2015
Japan
YouTube
Your name:
-SacredEdge.. I am a half filipino and a half japanese..

where are you from?:
-I used to live in the philippines since my childhood, and now i'm currently lived in japan..

(Optional) How old are you?:

How did you find freedom?!:
-My fellow filipino and also my friend GlocoGaming's description.. I asked him about the Freedom partnership and my plans for my very own channel... He is happy for my plan and So i thank him for being an awesome friend..

What made you join our forum?:
-To meet and be-friends with everyone.

What are your hobbies?:
-Videogames, walking around, and figure collecting (originally i wanted to be a toy reviewer, but i lacked some tools such as lightings.. I might consider it in the future someday..)

What is your favorite food?:
-chinese food, yakiniku (grilled meat), Pizza, and everything which is a chip..

Why did you start youtube?:
-Ever since i saw alot of game reviewers (from the likes of AVGN, Angryjoe, Projared, and Jontron).. So that gives me an inspiration to start my own channel..

(Optional)What is your biggest dream?:
-To let everyone knows my work (also get recognized by the other big YT'bers) and befriending everyone and my future potential fanbase..

What kind of channel do you run?:
A gaming channel, parody dub, Gaming review and random stuff..

What kind of content do you upload?:
Since i'm new to youtube and to this forum in general.. my plans for my channel is:

-A gaming review-
inspired by both angryjoe and projared. And also a retrogame and a doujin (japan indie game) review inspired by AVGN and jontron as well.. I just hope i dont ended up in a category of being a total rip-off of a well known YT'bers :(

-A Let's play or a "Let's play and dub" -
I just hope nobody cringes and hate me for this :(

-A game retrospective-
inspired by Projared's DBZ retrospective.. And i already got one working on, hope you guys looked forward to that someday in the future :D

-A parody dub(using game cutscenes as a base)-
based on current events on my good 'ol country that i used to stay.. Philippines.. And i got something on my mind on that as well.. 1 wrong word and they might get my head for this.. And yes, my old country i used to live is messed up, unfortunately.

-A commentary videos-
based on gaming, japan,western gaming and anime(i prefer the older anime better than the newer one..)

-Ideas on [insert game title here]-
You know what they say.. Let the man dream or sorta like "its good to be true"-ish type of thing..

When do you upload?:
unfortunately i dont have a fixed schedule for my video uploads, i might start uploading videos at the month of december.. (because i'm still searching for wires for my condenser mic..which is not a USB one.. Sadly)

Channel link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxqqTE7bpsnORigxkprTLYg?app=desktop

Thank you for taking time reading

SacredEdge

Freedom! Member
Sep 21, 2015
Japan
YouTube
Hey Sacred, I make gaming videos as well Mainly WoW PvP! ill check out your channel! check out mine fi you have the time! cya around:)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEbMjLn7xRbM5K7r-Kn7_Cw

Thanks friendo.. Sounds cool for me, but i havent played the WoW yet unfortunately.. But i am intruigued though sure i'll take a good look at your channel as well :D

• Welcome! the question is, how sacred are you? :p

Ooooooohhh... As sacred as the lightbulb... Aw Yeaaaaaah :D

SacredEdge

Freedom! Member
Sep 21, 2015
Japan
YouTube
Thank you sir twillight, i'll make sure to befriend with everyone and share my knowledge (on japanese gaming and my gaming knowledge) to everyone :D