Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2016
Worcester, Massachusetts, USA
YouTube
Your name: John D
Where are you from?: Worcester, Massachusetts, USA
How old are you?: 24
How did you find Freedom!?: A sub-network followed me on Twitter and I was interested in joining said network when they opened.
What made you join our forums?: An attempt to get over my shy personality and meet other creators and gamers
What are your hobbies?: Outside of gaming, I am interested in New England sports
What is your favorite food?: Pepperoni pizza; side marinara sauce optional
Why did you start YouTube?: I initially started to comment on videos and enjoy what they site had to offer. Now I'm continuing it to share my gaming interest.
(Optional)What is your biggest dream?: Meeting other YouTubers and sharing tips with each other
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming
What kind of content do you upload?: Variety gaming; mainly PC games for now
When do you upload?: Once daily, 8PM local time
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSaa7uun1xLTtRpyxecRYWg

I also suffer from moderate anxiety, as a result of past events I rarely share. However, I have not let it get in the way of my dream of meeting other gamers and helping each other grow.

Last edited:

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Your name: John D
Where are you from?: Worcester, Massachusetts, USA
How old are you?: 24
How did you find Freedom!?: A sub-network followed me on Twitter and I was interested in joining said network when they opened.
What made you join our forums?: An attempt to get over my shy personality and meet other creators and gamers
What are your hobbies?: Outside of gaming, I am interested in New England sports
What is your favorite food?: Pepperoni pizza; side marinara sauce optional
Why did you start YouTube?: I initially started to comment on videos and enjoy what they site had to offer. Now I'm continuing it to share my gaming interest.
(Optional)What is your biggest dream?: Meeting other YouTubers and sharing tips with each other
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming
What kind of content do you upload?: Variety gaming
When do you upload?: Once daily, 8PM local time
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSaa7uun1xLTtRpyxecRYWg

I also suffer from moderate anxiety, as a result of past events I rarely share. However, I have not let it get in the way of my dream of meeting other gamers and helping each other grow.
Being shy can be lame at times. I used to go solo on everything that I do, but once you open yourself to the crowd here, everything tends to get easier and easier. I hope that you're able to meet some awesome youtubers out there John, welcome again to the team!