PC The Opportunity to Join Something Great! Apply Now!

EuphoricEntertainment

Rising User
Jul 10, 2014
USA & UK
Salutations to all here on Freedom! Forums! My name is Taylor Dodson, I'm 18 years of age and the founder and leader of Euphoric Entertainment, a gaming group focused on providing unique informational and entertaining gaming experiences to a large group of viewers. We record and stream a large multitude of games such as g-mod, rocket league, and more! We are in search of a-few potential members to join our group! If you're interested at all or may have friends that would want to join, please look through the available positions and fill out our application below and P.M it to me and We'll get back to you asap! Thanks!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Positions available:
2 Hosts: Host are in charge of recording series, play-throughs, reviews, etc... with us! Host can pick anyone to join them within the group or pull friends in or other you-tubers to collaborate!

1 Artist(May also be in charge of our social media if interested!): Help the group have eye-catching thumbnails and keep the channel vibrant and colorful with artwork. Artist will work with almost everyone in the group to help prepare each thumbnail and if needed other artwork for the channel.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:

Position Desired:

Any talents that could help the group:
(Editing, Artwork via PS or elsewhere, 3d Modeling/Animation)

Describe how well you work in a group setting:

Your weekly availability:

How well do you finish task on time:

Any questions for us?:

Thanks for showing interest! Hope to meet some wonderful individuals soon who want to help make something great!

Any questions before applying? Pm me!

If your application looks promising, we will need your skype so we as a group can interview you!

SFA Gaming

New User
Mar 1, 2016
Name: Adam

Position Desired: I like making montages for games. I can make some blender intros! Im not good enough to make my own -_-

Any talents that could help the group: I can make blender intro from templates, I record montages + Gameplay (Fifa, NHL, COD [im starting], Red Crucible, contract wars)

(Editing, Artwork via PS or elsewhere, 3d Modeling/Animation)- Some blender :(

Describe how well you work in a group setting: I don't do commentary yet, however, i might start next year :)

Your weekly availability: I free literally every day for like 1-2 hours

How well do you finish task on time: If you gave me a specific due date, I'll try hard to complete it by then.

Any questions for us?:

Can i make it?

EuphoricEntertainment

Rising User
Jul 10, 2014
USA & UK
Name: Adam

Position Desired: I like making montages for games. I can make some blender intros! Im not good enough to make my own -_-

Any talents that could help the group: I can make blender intro from templates, I record montages + Gameplay (Fifa, NHL, COD [im starting], Red Crucible, contract wars)

(Editing, Artwork via PS or elsewhere, 3d Modeling/Animation)- Some blender :(

Describe how well you work in a group setting: I don't do commentary yet, however, i might start next year :)

Your weekly availability: I free literally every day for like 1-2 hours

How well do you finish task on time: If you gave me a specific due date, I'll try hard to complete it by then.

Any questions for us?:

Can i make it?

Sadly we aren't in need of anyone to make animations, but if you can think of any other possible things you can assist us with I'm sure we can set up an interview with you!

Hostslayer

Gamer Person
Freedom! Member
Apr 12, 2014
YouTube
Name : Tyrrell

Position Desired : Host / Director

Any talents : I’m better than cardboard

Describe how well you work in a group setting : Well, I try to talk to everyone and do whatever is needed.

Your weekly availability: Free everyday for 3-4 hours

How well do you finish task on time: 95% of the time the task will be finished

Any Questions : What is the channel link? How big is the staff? Do you have a twitter?

EuphoricEntertainment

Rising User
Jul 10, 2014
USA & UK
Name : Tyrrell

Position Desired : Host / Director

Any talents : I’m better than cardboard

Describe how well you work in a group setting : Well, I try to talk to everyone and do whatever is needed.

Your weekly availability: Free everyday for 3-4 hours

How well do you finish task on time: 95% of the time the task will be finished

Any Questions : What is the channel link? How big is the staff? Do you have a twitter?

Add me on skype and we can discuss from there! taylor.t.dodson

SomethingStupid

Rising User
Mar 10, 2016
YouTube
I've used Sony Vegas for about 1 year, half of that year for making YTPMV's, then I moved over to Premiere pro about three months ago, seeing my video quality increase, and honestly I think I'm decent at editing in both programs.

KingRaze

New User
Mar 24, 2016
Name: Jakob

Position Desired: Host

Any talents that could help the group: I am good with GFX.

Describe how well you work in a group setting: I work very well with others. Even if someone gets on my nerves i will not show it.

Your weekly availability: I am available on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday

How well do you finish task on time: I finish 100% on time unless something important happens.

Any questions for us?: How would this work?

Last edited:

EuphoricEntertainment

Rising User
Jul 10, 2014
USA & UK
Name: Jakob

Any talents that could help the group: I am good with GFX.

Describe how well you work in a group setting: I work very well with others. Even if someone gets on my nerves i will not show it.

Your weekly availability: I am available on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday

How well do you finish task on time: I finish 100% on time unless something important happens.

Any questions for us?: How would this work?

Add me on Skype @ taylor.t.dodson and we can discuss further!

TheNamesTy

Freedom! Member
Name: Ty (Typher)

Position Desired: Host and Artist

Graphic Designer

I work extremely well with others, I feel as if group setting/jobs are always the best and most interesting

Everyday

In a timely manner

Shmuk

Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
YouTube
Name: Shmuk

Position Desired: One where I can be noticed

(Editing, Artwork via PS or elsewhere, 3d Modeling/Animation) Editing and Graphics

Describe how well you work in a group setting: I love large groups, I try to be fun and enthusiastic

Your weekly availability: Usually every day

How well do you finish task on time: If it is something I need to do I will do it when it is due

Any questions for us?:

EuphoricEntertainment

Rising User
Jul 10, 2014
USA & UK
Name: Ty (Typher)

Position Desired: Host and Artist

Graphic Designer

I work extremely well with others, I feel as if group setting/jobs are always the best and most interesting

Everyday

In a timely manner

Add me on Skype! taylor.t.dodson

EuphoricEntertainment

Rising User
Jul 10, 2014
USA & UK
Name: Shmuk

Position Desired: One where I can be noticed

(Editing, Artwork via PS or elsewhere, 3d Modeling/Animation) Editing and Graphics

Describe how well you work in a group setting: I love large groups, I try to be fun and enthusiastic

Your weekly availability: Usually every day

How well do you finish task on time: If it is something I need to do I will do it when it is due

Any questions for us?:

Matt B (M4ttb11)

Rising User
Jan 15, 2015
YouTube
Name: Matt/Mattaxol

(Editing, Artwork via PS or elsewhere, 3d Modeling/Animation) I can make attractive thumbnails and edit with Vegas.

Describe how well you work in a group setting: I can provide answers to many questions YouTube related, editing related, computer related, game related, I can help out, and I can contribute towards the topic.

Your weekly availability: About 4-6 hours a day. 6-8 hours on weekends/holidays.

How well do you finish task on time: I usually get it done straight away as soon as assigned, otherwise I always have it done by the time set.

Any questions for us?: Can the host upload the same or slightly similar video to their channel as well if it's like a gaming video?

I have a great quality mic and an apparently se*y new Zealand accent voice, so I'd be happy to do voiceovers as well as gaming content, if you'd like.

See your around my man :)

EuphoricEntertainment

Rising User
Jul 10, 2014
USA & UK
Name: Matt/Mattaxol

(Editing, Artwork via PS or elsewhere, 3d Modeling/Animation) I can make attractive thumbnails and edit with Vegas.

Describe how well you work in a group setting: I can provide answers to many questions YouTube related, editing related, computer related, game related, I can help out, and I can contribute towards the topic.

Your weekly availability: About 4-6 hours a day. 6-8 hours on weekends/holidays.

How well do you finish task on time: I usually get it done straight away as soon as assigned, otherwise I always have it done by the time set.

Any questions for us?: Can the host upload the same or slightly similar video to their channel as well if it's like a gaming video?

I have a great quality mic and an apparently se*y new Zealand accent voice, so I'd be happy to do voiceovers as well as gaming content, if you'd like.

See your around my man :)