Gaming The one who knows... - BroomerTV

Soplikus Rangos

Rising User
Jan 6, 2016
Introduction
Hello friends.. Im BroomerTV.. And in my daily life, Mark.
Who i am? Im beginning YouTube content Creator, that likes its job..
Who i am In real life?? Im providing IRL security to properties.. Boring job most of the time, so im spending that time sometimes by doing new content for my channel.. Im a kind guy and tolerant as long you are same for me.. Pretty fair deal, huh?
Yes... Specially, when im not native English speaker..
What it means?
Means if im recording with english, it will be hearable, that im not yet fully comfortable with speaking live with using microphone, but few guys were able to hear me on Freedoms's Discord

What series im recording?

-Minecraft The Ethernal Earth**
That series is a connecton of survival and creative modes, but all in survival, with customised ores apperance, that gives us more possibilities, and works like the Adventure mode.. Ethernal Earth is much more like Adventure mode.. With Simple Commentary..

-Need For Speed: Most Wanted Black Edition (2005)
Yess! Classical game, that almost all of us spended their childhoods playing in that game.. Good all know that game.. What? You dont? Then check other gameplays and check mine to compare how i completed the story mode, and others..

-Saga: Gothic
Gothic 1, Gothic 2 Night of the Raven and Gothic 3 Forsaken Gods.. Three great games from Pihranya Bytes - The developers of Elex.. That game was launched in 2000 in Germany and in 2001 in Poland.. I have polish verision only, but if you want, some poles can do in-video subtitles for dubbing, but trust me.. Its worth listening dubbings differences.. IM NOT TREATING ARCANIA AS Gothic.. Its not Gothic..

-Counter Strike: Global Offensive**
Yes.. That FPS MMO Hazard Shooter.. Why Hazard.. Cases.. Skins.. ETC.. Im just recording some plays that im doing, and mind that too.. Im casual player at case of CS:GO..

-Star Wars: The Old Republic
That great BioWare's MMORPG is one of games that will shown up lately.. Cause im going to go thru all classes stories, so.. Lots of content.. PVPs, Story modes.. EVERYTHING!

-React To: DEFI BLIRATOR's cracks
Yeeesss.. Time to get laugh of it with me too.. Many recorded, many laughed from it.. MY TURN!

-Witcher 1, Witcher 2: Assasins of Kings, Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Wait.. Did you said, that there is first part of Witcher?? YES! And its only avaliabe in polish verision.. Its original, non-translated relase is in Polish language.. Developers?? CD Project RED.. Lets kill the monsters..
"Steel sword is for Haters.. Silver... Is for Internet Trolls.."

If you think thats all.. Nununu... I prepared something special..
In every episode's end minutes, im posting a vote option in right upside corner of the video..

And how to contact me?
If you will see the facebook pages link, there will be two.. Polish and English one..
I also own a forum for my subscribers/followers.. Soon it will be fully operational.. Dont worry..

How i can support you?
For now, lets reach 100 Subscribers to help me get the custom URL.. And if ill reach 500 subs, lets try with T-shirts.. Oooor PayPal donations(not trolling ones..)

Here is an example, how is looking the first episode.. Ill try to play with Vegas PRO 10 more to bring more interesting content.. Spinning B-Coin is an element that is able to do for everyone out of your logo..

Legend:
- Main series.. Or Important, that have priority​

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Introduction
Hello friends.. Im BroomerTV.. And in my daily life, Mark.
Who i am? Im beginning YouTube content Creator, that likes its job..
Who i am In real life?? Im providing IRL security to properties.. Boring job most of the time, so im spending that time sometimes by doing new content for my channel.. Im a kind guy and tolerant as long you are same for me.. Pretty fair deal, huh?
Yes... Specially, when im not native English speaker..
What it means?
Means if im recording with english, it will be hearable, that im not yet fully comfortable with speaking live with using microphone, but few guys were able to hear me on Freedoms's Discord

What series im recording?

-Minecraft The Ethernal Earth**
That series is a connecton of survival and creative modes, but all in survival, with customised ores apperance, that gives us more possibilities, and works like the Adventure mode.. Ethernal Earth is much more like Adventure mode.. With Simple Commentary..

-Need For Speed: Most Wanted Black Edition (2005)
Yess! Classical game, that almost all of us spended their childhoods playing in that game.. Good all know that game.. What? You dont? Then check other gameplays and check mine to compare how i completed the story mode, and others..

-Saga: Gothic
Gothic 1, Gothic 2 Night of the Raven and Gothic 3 Forsaken Gods.. Three great games from Pihranya Bytes - The developers of Elex.. That game was launched in 2000 in Germany and in 2001 in Poland.. I have polish verision only, but if you want, some poles can do in-video subtitles for dubbing, but trust me.. Its worth listening dubbings differences.. IM NOT TREATING ARCANIA AS Gothic.. Its not Gothic..

-Counter Strike: Global Offensive**
Yes.. That FPS MMO Hazard Shooter.. Why Hazard.. Cases.. Skins.. ETC.. Im just recording some plays that im doing, and mind that too.. Im casual player at case of CS:GO..

-Star Wars: The Old Republic
That great BioWare's MMORPG is one of games that will shown up lately.. Cause im going to go thru all classes stories, so.. Lots of content.. PVPs, Story modes.. EVERYTHING!

-React To: DEFI BLIRATOR's cracks
Yeeesss.. Time to get laugh of it with me too.. Many recorded, many laughed from it.. MY TURN!

-Witcher 1, Witcher 2: Assasins of Kings, Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Wait.. Did you said, that there is first part of Witcher?? YES! And its only avaliabe in polish verision.. Its original, non-translated relase is in Polish language.. Developers?? CD Project RED.. Lets kill the monsters..
"Steel sword is for Haters.. Silver... Is for Internet Trolls.."

If you think thats all.. Nununu... I prepared something special..
In every episode's end minutes, im posting a vote option in right upside corner of the video..

And how to contact me?
If you will see the facebook pages link, there will be two.. Polish and English one..
I also own a forum for my subscribers/followers.. Soon it will be fully operational.. Dont worry..

How i can support you?
For now, lets reach 100 Subscribers to help me get the custom URL.. And if ill reach 500 subs, lets try with T-shirts.. Oooor PayPal donations(not trolling ones..)

Here is an example, how is looking the first episode.. Ill try to play with Vegas PRO 10 more to bring more interesting content.. Spinning B-Coin is an element that is able to do for everyone out of your logo..

Legend:
- Main series.. Or Important, that have priority
Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

If i recall correct i already spoke with you on Discord? :p

That aside you mention IRL Security wich is interesting! I work within the Security branche but then in a video monitoring centre ^^

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

Firstly, brilliant introduction, we get to know who you are as a person as well as a YouTube creator.
May I request one thing, can you edit your post, highlight the black text and change the colour to "None" - This will still be black for users who are on the normal forum, but users, like me who are on dark mode will see the writing in white.

Remember you can add a YouTube Sub button under your posts.
Go to this link - https://freedom.community.tm/account/personal-details
and add your Channel ID for it to successfully appear.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Welcome to freedom!
You don't actually need 100 subs for the custom URL. Just have a verified website through webmaster linked to your account and make sure everything is verified via text or call and your in your way!