Entertainment The Official GossipAlert

NewGossipAlert

New User
Feb 20, 2017
YouTube
NewGossipAlert
Hello,

I would like to say "HEY FAMILY!" as I am now a partner of the freedom family as of yesterday. I just released a recent video I did early this morning around 13-14 hours from now. Well the video was very successful knowing that I had already made this channel before. I decided to do a remodeling of the channel so it doesn't take the concept of DramaAlert.
Well, I now have 175+ views and still slowly growing on that video. I am hoping my next video will be successful since my recent one did alright.
I am 24, male and I live in Mississippi. I won't give out any more details until later on in my videos where I will do a new concept where I answer Q&A videos. Anyways comment down below if you have checked out my channel art and my content and let me know what you guys/girls/men/women think about it.

-sign GossipAlert

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hello,

I would like to say "HEY FAMILY!" as I am now a partner of the freedom family as of yesterday. I just released a recent video I did early this morning around 13-14 hours from now. Well the video was very successful knowing that I had already made this channel before. I decided to do a remodeling of the channel so it doesn't take the concept of DramaAlert.
Well, I now have 175+ views and still slowly growing on that video. I am hoping my next video will be successful since my recent one did alright.
I am 24, male and I live in Mississippi. I won't give out any more details until later on in my videos where I will do a new concept where I answer Q&A videos. Anyways comment down below if you have checked out my channel art and my content and let me know what you guys/girls/men/women think about it.

-sign GossipAlert

Welcome to freedom!
I hope you enjoy your time on the forums and make use of the wonderful resources we have to offer. Should you have any questions feel free to ask.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello,

-sign GossipAlert
Welcone to the Family :)

Great to hear your upload is already doing so well and hope it gets even better :)