Oct 31, 2015
Your name: Aaron
Where are you from?: I'm from the USA
How old are you?: I'm 13 years old
How did you find Freedom!: I joined through the ziovo network
What made you join our forums?: I felt it might hep my channel grow more
What are you hobbies?: Playing minecraft
What is your favorite food?: Doritos, duh :p
Why did you start YouTube?: It seemed like it would be a cool experience and it is I'm glad I stuck with it
What is your biggest dream?: 1 million subscribers
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gaming channel
What kind of content do you upload?: Minecraft
When do you upload?: I try my best to do every day but some days due to having a lot of homework I can not upload
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq967augCfphZgexe05WPSg 32 subscribers and getting more every day <3

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! ;D

A big dream its what gonna make you continue on doing this , but you got to have the enough motivation and patience to be able to do this! :D so really hope you do man!

There are a some pluses about your channel , but like any channel out there , there are a lot of minuses also to point on. First , you have got to have a good commentary , and by that i mean love what you do , and enjoy it , but also make people enjoy it as well with some energy maybe? because you seemed shy a little bit while talking so drop that , and you will love YouTube even if you didn't get attention! :D. Second , you may want to upgrade your graphics that is on your channel [ THUMBNAILS , BANNER , LOGO ] in the future because they leave a good impression about your channel ,and they can attract attention toward your videos whenever searched , so it is better that you are prepared for that :D

Finally , do not stop development , and try to learn from big YouTubers like syndicate because i'm sure you watch him or at least know him :D , but do not copy HIM!

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN! :D

Oct 31, 2015
Thanks man and I'm currently getting my graphics upgraded as we speak ha ha, working on the commentary to so as of now i'm just doing video with music and talking to myself for commentary practice :D thanks for the tips, I appreciate it. Also your channel is pretty cool :)