Solved The network kicked me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dotz dotz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2017
YouTube
I know that network will have a lot of trouble with the new term of youtube, but i though we should be protect because we were already in, but this morning without any type of email they just kick me out, i belive on this network, but after they took my money and kicked me out, i understand that this network is scam!! there isn't
seriousness , i'm a consumer ,and i signed a contract i pretend to be contacted on every cause of trouble with me!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
You should of gotten an email regarding this, as Freedom always send an email where it can - though if you hadn't filled in / or don't have up to date contact info on your Freedom dashboard then that could be why you didn't receive anything. As for Freedom being a scam this isn't the case, they adhere to the contract signed by you when you first joined and get about as much warning as you regarding issues relating to accounts, so they have to act fast otherwise they could get in trouble. Of course if you feel like you have been removed in error you can always reapply to join Freedom and contact the support team who would be able to outline why you were removed in the first place.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.