Gaming The Name is MrChibi/MemeKing/MSP

MrMemeKing

Rising User
Just got partnered here over at freedom so figured I would just pop in and say hello to everyone, been doing youtube for 6 years on and off as well, Recently been trying to launch my well brand/whatever you may want to classify it as. Called MSP. Cant say what it stands for cause well that would just ruin the whole surprise! Hope all of you keep on making content and don't let anyone or numbers bring you down! Everyone has the resources and will power to accomplish dreams. just got to work hard and keep your chin up.

Anyways my fingers are tired from typing so fast that's a problem I should look into or its cause editing on a laptop touch pad is basically the worst thing possible!

Side note. My channel does consist strong language and dead memes. So if you don't like that sort of thing I'm not your cup of tea, unless you like sugar. then I would be.

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
Hi welcome to the Freedom & the forums.
To add the (error) link to your channel don`t add the entire channel link just last few numbers & letters will look something like this UC0kot9kGf8GruxANI3VHIvA
have fun and I hope you enjoy your time here :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Just got partnered here over at freedom so figured I would just pop in and say hello to everyone, been doing youtube for 6 years on and off as well, Recently been trying to launch my well brand/whatever you may want to classify it as. Called MSP. Cant say what it stands for cause well that would just ruin the whole surprise! Hope all of you keep on making content and don't let anyone or numbers bring you down! Everyone has the resources and will power to accomplish dreams. just got to work hard and keep your chin up.

Anyways my fingers are tired from typing so fast that's a problem I should look into or its cause editing on a laptop touch pad is basically the worst thing possible!

Side note. My channel does consist strong language and dead memes. So if you don't like that sort of thing I'm not your cup of tea, unless you like sugar. then I would be.
What are dead memes? Are the memes that were popular a long time ago, but they started to fade away? :eek:

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

I like my tea with much sugar so bring it on with the content haha :p