Gaming THE MOST HORRIFYING GAMEPLAY SO FAR!

HFO

Mar 27, 2017
YouTube
ItsHFO
THIS HAVE BEEN THE MOST INTENSE OUTLAST 2 GAMEPLAY SO FAR!! , i mean i always talk about the game and the story, but in this episode , i didn't have the chance to do so, i was just too focused on not dying horribly!

However, everything is starting to link and the idea is going to be clear in the next episode, and i gotta say that i have never been so excited to play a game in my life, it is one of the best if not the best game out there so far!

Reactions: EmperorFun

MattyZ14

Rising User
Apr 22, 2017
YouTube
I'm loving this game so far! I'm playing it on my channel too and sometimes I'm not even able to commentate as well. I just run and try not to die! lol

HFO

Mar 27, 2017
YouTube
ItsHFO
I'm loving this game so far! I'm playing it on my channel too and sometimes I'm not even able to commentate as well. I just run and try not to die! lol

dude i don't really blame you because i am sometimes just too focused to even mention anything or even breathe xD

MattyZ14

Rising User
Apr 22, 2017
YouTube
dude i don't really blame you because i am sometimes just too focused to even mention anything or even breathe xD
Same! And then sometimes my inner nerd comes out and I'm just taking it all in and thinking "wow this is great"