the moment the edit software and your PC fails you...

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
first my PC had some technical difficulties (already solved) but later the video I recorded was too heavy for my PC to edit it and now I have for today nothing... :'(

also I went a little sick today in the afternoon... how more bad luck can I have?... :(

Splodge Box

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2016
YouTube
first my PC had some technical difficulties (already solved) but later the video I recorded was too heavy for my PC to edit it and now I have for today nothing... :'(

also I went a little sick today in the afternoon... how more bad luck can I have?... :(
Your computer could explode

Olivea Sea

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member

I've had my whole media libary errased once because my harddrive could not handle the rendering anymore >< It was such a drag I lost my signature intro and everything!

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
Hey can you give me some details on what exactly happened and maybe specs as well?

So what program? File size? and etc etc

I'm just curious

naahh it's already solved. there was only too much junk in my PC and some virusses. also too much things happened in the video wich ask higher specs to edit.... that's all.

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
I've had my whole media libary errased once because my harddrive could not handle the rendering anymore >< It was such a drag I lost my signature intro and everything!

that's sad... I hope it goes fine now with yout channel