The Long Dark story mode!!!

GeeksGoGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2017
Ireland
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hi everyone. I'm sure every Long Dark player is excited for Story Mode. If you are excited I'd like to know if your going to play it on your channel. Me personally, I will livestream it. What will you do?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi everyone. I'm sure every Long Dark player is excited for Story Mode. If you are excited I'd like to know if your going to play it on your channel. Me personally, I will livestream it. What will you do?
Think i missed something here, fill me in, what is it about? :p

Reactions: HealPleaseHeal

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I love the Long Dark, the story mode will just add to it. Personally I may do a Let's Play on it. I haven't played in a while and I'm sure there are a ton of changes I need to get used to. LOL[DOUBLEPOST=1501506608][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's a survival game.
Oh survival! Sounds interesting. Might have to check it on youtube :)

Mezque

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 18, 2016
Canada
YouTube
I have seen some stuff about Long Dark, And a story mode would be awesome! I don't have the game my self so I can't wait to watch it on your channel, geeksgogaming.