Gaming The little Channel that could

The Jaguar19

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 16, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Hi, My name is The Jaguar19 or Colton whatever you like. I'm from Canada and i like to make let's play and walkthrough videos for anyone who cares to watch. I play on the Xbox one currently, but i hope to expand it to different consoles. I tend to upload a video daily or 2 days apart due to my potato internet. One day i hope my channel can be watched and enjoyed by thousands of people. So come check me out sometime i'll be in the same place every day

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hi, My name is The Jaguar19 or Colton whatever you like. I'm from Canada and i like to make let's play and walkthrough videos for anyone who cares to watch. I play on the Xbox one currently, but i hope to expand it to different consoles. I tend to upload a video daily or 2 days apart due to my potato internet. One day i hope my channel can be watched and enjoyed by thousands of people. So come check me out sometime i'll be in the same place every day

Welcome to the Family Jaguar, What games do you play?

JollyKingK

Rising User
Aug 8, 2016
YouTube

cool, hope u will get more views and likes

BasicallyRookies

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
Hey Welcome to the Freedom Family bro! I hope your channel grows and you get what you want out of it If you ever switch to ps4 and want to collab hit me up bro, I'm also a gaming channel. Anyways have a good day and don't forget to Game On!