Gaming The Holy Apple Plays - Blank Dream (RPG Maker Horror)

Do you enjoy this Series? (Comment why below!)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Holy Apple

Celestial Gamer
Freedom! Member
Whats up everybody :) Here I will be using this thread to post all of my episodes of my play through of Blank Dream which appears every Tuesday so check back here or on my channel then for every new episode of even play it yourself and experience the horror first hand!

Game Description:
Blank Dream is a freeware horror-exploration game by Kanawo (of Teriyaki Tomato) made in RPG Maker VX Ace.

Wishing that she had never even existed, Mishiro Usui threw herself into the lake.
When she came to, she was in the Mirror World, a place neither heaven nor hell.
There, her reflection instructed her: "Find the mirrors in this world, and break them."

WARNING: This game features many dark themes, with a particular focus on suicide.
It is recommended you not play this game if you feel the subject matter may be too much.

Remember to like and Subscribe if you enjoyed the video!

Follow me on Twitter ➜ www.Twitter.com/The_Holy_Apple
I stream every Saturday ➜ www.twitch.tv/The_Holy_Apple

Part 1:

Part 2:

[DOUBLEPOST=1445296597][/DOUBLEPOST]After a bit of contemplating I decided that I would start releasing my videos one day early to all freedom members like I used to which is good news for you guys! (If you enjoy the content that is) Anyway. Sink back and enjoy part 3! (After part one and two of course).

Part 3:

Returning to the dark and eerie world of Blank Dream we finally delve deeper into the locked areas of the mysterious realm and find a creepy doll and attend a strange tea party..

Last edited: