Subscriber Milestone The First True Milestone, 100 Subs :) (Trophy earned)

tlevelgrinders

Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2016
YouTube
Well after what seems to be ages under the 100 marker it has now be achieved. I'm really happy getting to this point and of course looking forward to doing much much more! Of course for the 100 mark I will be doing a Q&A followed by a montage video of some of the top moments on my channel. I want to thank freedom for this, I have met quite a few fellow youtubers who of course helped me develop my youtube channel and who knows maybe I helped with theirs as well. I will do my best to stay active in the forums and help others out. So once again, thank you guys, and I will see you guys next time on The Level Grinders ;)

TheMajestic_OG

Oct 3, 2014
YouTube
Congrats man! 100 subscribers is a pretty big milestone. It took me over 6 months to hit 100. But like they always say, 100 is the hardest to hit haha xD. I subscribed to your channel, because i know what its like trying to get subs. It's a struggle lol. But again, congrats!:D

Reactions: tlevelgrinders

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Well after what seems to be ages under the 100 marker it has now be achieved. I'm really happy getting to this point and of course looking forward to doing much much more! Of course for the 100 mark I will be doing a Q&A followed by a montage video of some of the top moments on my channel. I want to thank freedom for this, I have met quite a few fellow youtubers who of course helped me develop my youtube channel and who knows maybe I helped with theirs as well. I will do my best to stay active in the forums and help others out. So once again, thank you guys, and I will see you guys next time on The Level Grinders ;)
Having a question and answer video would be interesting to watch ^^ It's great that you're still planning on being active in the forums. That can really help everyone out in the end!

Reactions: tlevelgrinders