Harry (RBGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2014
YouTube
My name is Harry Edgell ( Antrax) i am an energetic person (dont really know how to spell) i come from england(uk) and i love gaming as most of us do that is why we are here i love about anygame and i have been doing youtube for nearly 3 years now so i have a small knowledge of what to do and how to make my video professional i have been told in the past and in my opinion been successful on youtube about 2 years again ( by meeting loads of people on skype playing game with alot of people thats my success) its been amazing how many people i have met and are still talking today it has changed my life and it will always be apart of my life that will not change I am joing freedom because i seek help to help my channel grow as i have been told that i should have over 2k subs (it doesnt matter about subscribers i could have 10 active supportive subs and i could be soo happy) i just hope that this youtube channel will change my life and i am excited to get it starting so thank you for giving me this opertunity :D