Comedy The Classic Compilation Youtube Channel

Oblivifrek

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Oblivifrek_TV
Hi my name is Ashley Im from the United Kingdom, Scotland and Im a 22 year old male, with aspergers who likes creating things on a computer like Applications, videos and other computing stuff.

My youtube channel is called: Oblivifrek and it combines oblivion with a misspelling of freak (Oblivion Freak).

I found Freedom! by accident and started to think I could join a network to help my youtube channel to grown (Which it has since i joined i grow 17 subs from 80 Subs which Im now at 97 subs at writing this) and I joined Freedom! last Tuesday (7 days ago).

Why did I join Freedom and This Forum its because you better off with a community that trying to grow a youtube channel by yourself and I love trying to make the best content possible and improve every time you create something plus I don't mind criticism I think it helps us improve our ways though life.

My Hobbies are Programming, Playing Games, Watching Youtube Videos, Learning new things, Science stuff and Creating Things.

My favorite food is Pizza, Fish & Chips and other Great British Foods.

I Started a Youtube Account in Oct 2008 but only started to upload videos in 2009 (but not on a schedule) and only stared to upload videos every 2 days this year but i like trying to make the funniest video compilations possible the biggest amount of view Ive ever had was 150,000 but that video is now deleted.

The kind of Youtube Channel at this time is a compilation channel which I try to make the funniest content possible but I do plan in the future to expand the types videos I make and have tried numbest times in the past.

I upload videos every 2 days or 3 times a week.

Channel Link : https://www.youtube.com/user/Oblivifrek