Dylan McKenzie

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
Edinburgh
YouTube
I just wanted to say a huge thankyou to freedom!

I found freedom through reddit and decided to become part of the family, Today I recieved my partner invitation and I am sooooo happy and after going it alone for years on various channels putting my all in, I finally feel like im part of something bigger!

Today I shared what I see as a personal milestone, Becoming a freedom partner with my Friends and family on my social media and it has really engaged them to take part and interest in what im doing on youtube, for the momement my channel is small ( as its new ) but to feel the support of my friends and family as well as the freedom community who have been so unbeleivably fantastic, I really feel like im making progress.

So thank you freedom and all the friendly people in the community, my journey has been long and I feel like ive arrived at a point in life where I have found something truly worth doing and I couldnt have got here without you!

You guys are just wonderful! <3

KingJeffo

Freedom! Member
Oct 23, 2014
YouTube
Just keep up the good work mate. The freedom family is awesome, been with them for a year now and well I gotta say I don't regret it :)

Tech Conqueror

New User
Feb 4, 2016
YouTube
I just wanted to say a huge thankyou to freedom!

I found freedom through reddit and decided to become part of the family, Today I recieved my partner invitation and I am sooooo happy and after going it alone for years on various channels putting my all in, I finally feel like im part of something bigger!

Today I shared what I see as a personal milestone, Becoming a freedom partner with my Friends and family on my social media and it has really engaged them to take part and interest in what im doing on youtube, for the momement my channel is small ( as its new ) but to feel the support of my friends and family as well as the freedom community who have been so unbeleivably fantastic, I really feel like im making progress.

So thank you freedom and all the friendly people in the community, my journey has been long and I feel like ive arrived at a point in life where I have found something truly worth doing and I couldnt have got here without you!

You guys are just wonderful! <3
Very happy to have u with us my friend.I was also verymuch satisfied with freedom....:):):)