Gaming THANKS FOR THE 500 SUBSCRIBERS Special Video + Huge Giveaway - BO3 Man-O-War Dark Matter GAMEPLAY

xThunderGamerHD

New User
Feb 16, 2015
hey guys
I recently hit 500 subs in my youtube channel. Lets introduce myself my name is Thunder and my youtube channel consist about call of duty ! January 1st I was at 230 subs now im at 550 subs its unbelievable how fast im growing and to giving you guys back what you really deserve im doing a giveaway in my channel for my 500 subscribers special video. Make sure to subscribe if you like call of duty content my channel deserve more subs and views. My goal this year was 500 subs but we hit in one 1 month that is completely incredible so my new goal is to hit 1k subs and if I hit 1k subs im going to do ps4 giveaway in my channel. Only subscribe to my channel if you like my content not for the giveaways. I appreciate you all whos reading this.

As Always Stay Awesome
~Thunder

heres my channel

Izaak.L

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 11, 2015
York, Pennsylvania
literallylowd
Welcome to the channel. Not a big fan of Call of Duty but the best of luck since a close friend of mine does videos on that as well. I have a lot of helpful links down below. I have guides, tutorials, and even shout outs. If you want more P2P help feel free to message me and I'll try to answer your questions or direct you to someone who can.

Legends Of Allstars

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Welcome To Forums Bro, Dont forget to Read rules And Enjoy Your Stay, Liked Your Channel, Btw I Subbed Your Channel, Dont Forget to See My Channel And Sub My Channel. :) BTW Congrats On 500 Sub. All The Best For Future. :)