Entertainment Thanks for staying Up 'Til Noon!

Up 'Til Noon

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 18, 2016
YouTube
Hey everyone. We have been part of Freedom for a little over a month and we figured we'd just let you guys know about us!

I suppose we will introduce ourselves:
I am writing on behalf of myself (Ryan Vandal) and my friend Cory Morin. Cory and I have talked for over 5 years about living our dreams and doing a YouTube talk show together.

We are finally in a position in our lives where we can actually get this talk show going!

Our show will based out of Winnipeg ,Manitoba, Canada. We have been great friends for a long time. The shows name is "Up 'Til Noon" and we record out of a studio/set we built!

All that being said, we are really looking forward to doing this. Success or not we have always wanted to do something fun like this! And we hope you guys will join us along the ride!

We have contests up basically all the time (Right now for an Up 'Til Noon Shirt/Hat/Mug) and we love giving back to our community!

And we really care about the quality of our work so it would mean a lot to use if you checked some of our episodes out! We have 55 episodes up right now (Season 1 is complete at 40 episodes) and Season 2 started on June 27th. We have approx 90 Videos up right now though (Skits/Songs and other things) and our daily episodes are approx 10 minutes or longer.

Well, we hope you guys check us out!

And as always,
Thanks for Staying Up 'Til Noon!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hey everyone. We have been part of Freedom for a little over a month and we figured we'd just let you guys know about us!

I suppose we will introduce ourselves:
I am writing on behalf of myself (Ryan Vandal) and my friend Cory Morin. Cory and I have talked for over 5 years about living our dreams and doing a YouTube talk show together.

We are finally in a position in our lives where we can actually get this talk show going!

Our show will based out of Winnipeg ,Manitoba, Canada. We have been great friends for a long time. The shows name is "Up 'Til Noon" and we record out of a studio/set we built!

All that being said, we are really looking forward to doing this. Success or not we have always wanted to do something fun like this! And we hope you guys will join us along the ride!

We have contests up basically all the time (Right now for an Up 'Til Noon Shirt/Hat/Mug) and we love giving back to our community!

And we really care about the quality of our work so it would mean a lot to use if you checked some of our episodes out! We have 55 episodes up right now (Season 1 is complete at 40 episodes) and Season 2 started on June 27th. We have approx 90 Videos up right now though (Skits/Songs and other things) and our daily episodes are approx 10 minutes or longer.

Well, we hope you guys check us out!

And as always,
Thanks for Staying Up 'Til Noon!

Welcome to the Family, How you found out about Freedom! and I love to check you guys out and I sub also.