Thank you!

CrazyCorrs

Rising User
Feb 5, 2016
YouTube
Hello, I am CrazyCorrs I have been with Freedom for over 8 months now. I joined with only 52 Subscribers. I have ever since grown to have 754 and still counting. I have taken large breaks from YouTube during those 8 months so I would say I gained those subs with in 4 months. If I can do it, anyone can! I would just like to say Thank you to the Freedom community as well as the Freedom management for helping me get this far! Thank you. Good luck to everyone else!

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hello, I am CrazyCorrs I have been with Freedom for over 8 months now. I joined with only 52 Subscribers. I have ever since grown to have 754 and still counting. I have taken large breaks from YouTube during those 8 months so I would say I gained those subs with in 4 months. If I can do it, anyone can! I would just like to say Thank you to the Freedom community as well as the Freedom management for helping me get this far! Thank you. Good luck to everyone else!

Congratulations! It goes to show that effort really does pay off. I'm glad you are enjoying freedom and its services and communities. See you around!

Reactions: CrazyCorrs

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
WOW congratulations buddy keep it up...its really nice to see people growing from very less to this high

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Congrats man that is some major growth for a small channel in such a short period of time. I wish i could accomplish that sort of feat. :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
That is some great growth within the time period! Keep it up and be sure to share those tips with the community :)