Dark Illusion Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2015
YouTube
I have started this tread, for a couple of reasons

1) I have gained 7 subs of the last 2 days and 5 of which I know 100% are from this forum. So I personally want to say thank you.

2) I want other people here who know and can clearly see the people from this community helping them grow and succeed. This also gives them the opportunity to thank the people here :)

I mean who doesn't like being thanked :D So if you have been helped or subbed to and you know it is directly from this forum you can use this space to say thank you. I mean you don't have to go tagging people but. you know just be nice. It doesn't hurt !

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I have started this tread, for a couple of reasons

1) I have gained 7 subs of the last 2 days and 5 of which I know 100% are from this forum. So I personally want to say thank you.

2) I want other people here who know and can clearly see the people from this community helping them grow and succeed. This also gives them the opportunity to thank the people here :)

I mean who doesn't like being thanked :D So if you have been helped or subbed to and you know it is directly from this forum you can use this space to say thank you. I mean you don't have to go tagging people but. you know just be nice. It doesn't hurt !
I love it especially when people want to work alongside you as well. They can be set on getting to the top together ^^

Chris

Filipino Let's Player <Astig>
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2014
www.gamerfuzion.com
YouTube
I just hope those people who subscribe to you will remain active. Most of the people here will only subscribe to support the community. After few videos, you will not hear them again.