Other Milestone thank god! wow

RoboPlayground

Rising User
Oct 19, 2017
YouTube
my gaming pc recently stopped working long story short i thought it was the end for my gaming channel because my backup pc cant handle the games i play but good news came home today i press the power buttom and bOOM! screen came on thank god now im back in action (( never give up on god and never have worries about your problem god is working on your problem for you help your self and he will help you)) BIG NOTE: iknow not all here will be Christians but if you are not its ok just take the message i shared just incase :D

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Not sure how much of a milestone / achievement this is but never the less I'm glad to hear that your PC started working again

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
my gaming pc recently stopped working long story short i thought it was the end for my gaming channel because my backup pc cant handle the games i play but good news came home today i press the power buttom and bOOM! screen came on thank god now im back in action (( never give up on god and never have worries about your problem god is working on your problem for you help your self and he will help you)) BIG NOTE: iknow not all here will be Christians but if you are not its ok just take the message i shared just incase :D
Pwew, good it didn't broke down.