YouTube Terminated.

Dialoro

New User
Jul 26, 2017
If, you got terminated. How would you react? I would be like. "Meh, I was gonna quit anyways." What about you guys? Would you be like keemstar and durv, and say your friends own your new channel?

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
It would be very bad to be honest if I got terminated even though I don't see it coming from anywhere possible but still if it happened it would be really bad for me

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
It would depend on what I got terminated for, as I know my channel is in good standing and isn't breaking any rules if it suddenly got terminated I would obviously want to know why first. If I felt this was unfair I might then be tempted to appeal, but otherwise I would take it 'on the chin' as they say and not get super aggressive as some people do. Neither would I try and find a way around it, or blame this on, or try and use someone to get out of it

Reactions: SannuG

MWproductions1000

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2014
Ohio
YouTube
It would depend on what I got terminated for, as I know my channel is in good standing and isn't breaking any rules if it suddenly got terminated I would obviously want to know why first. If I felt this was unfair I might then be tempted to appeal, but otherwise I would take it 'on the chin' as they say and not get super aggressive as some people do. Neither would I try and find a way around it, or blame this on, or try and use someone to get out of it

I'd feel exactly the same way.