Gaming TerminalGamer Introduction

TerminalGamer

New User
Sep 7, 2015
England
YouTube
I recently started youtube (back in June 2015) but got really into it coming up to September last year.

I am a gaming youtuber hence the name TerminalGamer and the main game that I post on my channel is Destiny but I am looking to post about more games aswell.

I try my best to upload roughly 3 times a week but working that around my Apprenticeship (Training to be an Electrician) is hard work I can say that.

I enjoy gaming and I play a range of different games on the Xbox one and the PS4, also I am slowly getting into more games on the PC.

If you want to go check out my channel by all means but be sure to leave feedback and if you enjoy the content then let me know why!!!!

Thanks For Reading :p

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
I recently started youtube (back in June 2015) but got really into it coming up to September last year.

I am a gaming youtuber hence the name TerminalGamer and the main game that I post on my channel is Destiny but I am looking to post about more games aswell.

I try my best to upload roughly 3 times a week but working that around my Apprenticeship (Training to be an Electrician) is hard work I can say that.

I enjoy gaming and I play a range of different games on the Xbox one and the PS4, also I am slowly getting into more games on the PC.

If you want to go check out my channel by all means but be sure to leave feedback and if you enjoy the content then let me know why!!!!

Thanks For Reading :p
Welcome to the forums and welcome back to YouTube as well :)