Gaming Tenifve6

tenfive6

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 6, 2016
YouTube
Hey freedom i am Tenfive6. I am a YouTuber, Livestreamer, and video game lover. I decided to join freedom as a way to help further my passion on YouTube and help me improve on feedback and use of networking skills. I am a small channel that i wish to see grow. The reason I started YouTube was to make fun videos on Minecraft and I still love doing that. Where my live streams take me to the world of RPGs and great people i can immediately interact with. It took me a while to look through and consider a network but YTGamers powered by Freedom! just seemed to be one of the point blank here's how it happens sights.

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @tenfive6,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I love making Minecraft videos too, it's so much fun! Especially with friends, it can really enhance the commentary part. I checked out your channel and saw your two main series and I was just wondering what your favourite thing to record in Minecraft is! My favourite would probably be mini games like Super Smash Mobs. :)

You should visit the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you haven't already, there's even a "Minecraft" section nested there in case you're interested.

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!