Review4Review Tell me how you like the editing style

MLG PICKAXE

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 27, 2015
YouTube
MLG_PICKAXE
So lately i've been putting way more time into editing video's and I feel like someone who checks out this post would enjoy it and maybe we could be doing the same thing so a whole bunch of you guys put your stuff down below in the comments and we can grow and review each other, also here's the video

PongoFX

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 11, 2015
Okay, let's begin with the fact that I never watch BO3 videos. So idk if I'm right to judge.

You should really add a facecam. Since your editing is good and the quality is good aswell. But a face cam does give you that little extra connection with your audience

Also you should put a channel trailer on your channel homepage. Just show your best video over there. It just looks better in my opinion.

Your channel art looks sick btw. Did you do it yourself?

You've been making videos for 2 months and already got 200 subs. That's insane dude! Keep it up!

Now could you do the same thing for me please? :D

www.youtube.com/PongoFX

MLG PICKAXE

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 27, 2015
YouTube
MLG_PICKAXE
Okay, let's begin with the fact that I never watch BO3 videos. So idk if I'm right to judge.

You should really add a facecam. Since your editing is good and the quality is good aswell. But a face cam does give you that little extra connection with your audience

Also you should put a channel trailer on your channel homepage. Just show your best video over there. It just looks better in my opinion.

Your channel art looks sick btw. Did you do it yourself?

You've been making videos for 2 months and already got 200 subs. That's insane dude! Keep it up!

Now could you do the same thing for me please? :D

www.youtube.com/PongoFX
yea sure sorry I took so long to reply

MLG PICKAXE

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 27, 2015
YouTube
MLG_PICKAXE
@PongoFX So i watched the first video I saw that was displayed on your channel (The channel trailer lol) and when i first started watching the video i was like "this is gonna be good" so I kept watching (Obviously you have amazing commentary and your voice sounds cool too) then when you put in the COD joke in the video i knew instantly this video was gonna be funny and sarcastic. Also when i saw the How to get a girlfriend picture and the photo pulses with the music i was super impressed (i gotta learn how to do that for my outro) Lastly i love the fact you put some memes in there and some of the jokes you said were really surprising and unexpected (My favorite part was when you dabbed and did the running man) So after saying all this just know that you got a new subscriber. Also i forgot the only thing you should improve on is your thumbnails and if you want I can help you with that (and yes all my art is done by me). Hope you have a great week

PongoFX

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 11, 2015
Well dude. Thank you so much!

I know my PS skills aren't the best. So if you could help me out with that, that'd be great!

Thanks man!

Vinnie Vegas.

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 22, 2014
Damn the editing on this video is crazy. Really well done, the sound effects are well put and background music fits perfectly. You are also very enthusiastic in your commentary. I like your channel art as well. What do you use to edit your vids?

Vinnie Vegas.

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 22, 2014
Well dude. Thank you so much!

I know my PS skills aren't the best. So if you could help me out with that, that'd be great!

Thanks man!
Bro your channel trailer is super funny! Legit died at the pickup lines!