Gaming TehLoneTiger's Introduction

TehLoneTiger

New User
Feb 9, 2016
YouTube
So my name is Shane or the magical TehLoneTiger. I was born in Canada and still live in Canada :D. I am currently 14 almost 15 years old. I found Freedom by trying to find a way to grow my channel. I would love for my channel to get big because I love playing games editing them and uploading them for others to watch. My hobbies are school (sadly), hockey and of course video games. My favourite food is pizza, fun fact I'm a very picky eater. I started YouTube to show one of my friends a castle I built in Minecraft and someone asked if I could upload more (that video is no longer up). My biggest dream is to reach 1 million subscribers or become a NHL goalie I haven't decided yet. I have a gaming funny moments channel. The content I post are Minecraft Garrys Mod and GTA 5. I try to upload every two days but I sometimes get lazy and don't but I try my best :D.
Link to my channel hope you check it out!:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFDd9ZUIr_bYLb2jkw6oOIg

Reactions: pendragongames

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask

pendragongames

Respected User
Feb 8, 2016
Ireland
www.tsu.co
YouTube
So my name is Shane or the magical TehLoneTiger. I was born in Canada and still live in Canada :D. I am currently 14 almost 15 years old. I found Freedom by trying to find a way to grow my channel. I would love for my channel to get big because I love playing games editing them and uploading them for others to watch. My hobbies are school (sadly), hockey and of course video games. My favourite food is pizza, fun fact I'm a very picky eater. I started YouTube to show one of my friends a castle I built in Minecraft and someone asked if I could upload more (that video is no longer up). My biggest dream is to reach 1 million subscribers or become a NHL goalie I haven't decided yet. I have a gaming funny moments channel. The content I post are Minecraft Garrys Mod and GTA 5. I try to upload every two days but I sometimes get lazy and don't but I try my best :D.
Link to my channel hope you check it out!:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFDd9ZUIr_bYLb2jkw6oOIg
welcome to freedom mate best wishes

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, Shane.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology, and TwilightPrinze are very active here on the forums, so you can ask us almost anything.
If you need advice on anything, just ask me - I am always (usually) around

All the best. : 3

TehLoneTiger

New User
Feb 9, 2016
YouTube
Hello, Shane.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology, and TwilightPrinze are very active here on the forums, so you can ask us almost anything.
If you need advice on anything, just ask me - I am always (usually) around

All the best. : 3
Thanks and if I ever have any questions I will ask.