Tech Technically Inclined!! New Channel! Pls Sub

Nov 21, 2015
YouTube
Hello People of the Internet my name is Reese and I have developed a Tech Channel where i will be uploading new content of Fallout 4 Everyday for right now until i can gather some more info about the tech videos i will be doing in the future.

I created this channel to help people with there issues with any sort of enginnering or computer issue they may have along with software development fixes and easy tutorials to help you know more about tech. What i will try not to do is give my opinion on things i review so that you will look into getting them and what fixes need to be fixed because my opinion should not be able to affect yours.

Now For Now while i have the channel in final preperation other than trying to get graphic designers help me with a logo. Can you people me find an Intro and Outro paid or not paid im just looking for one that would fit my channel colors Red and Black resembling a Black Widow Spider and i already have some ideas. So if anyone knows Blender or animation or just templates i could use that would be great.

So other than the hard part could yall help me out and Subscribe to my Channel as it really means alot to me and its super fast and easy.

Thank You

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Technically Inclined,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Straight to the point, unbiased reviews, I like that! I run a tech channel as well, while I do have like one tutorial I mainly like to focus on gadgets and create unboxing and review videos around them. What kind of products do you plan to create reviews on? :)

If you're in need of some graphics/vfx work, drop by the "Requests / Offers" section if you haven't already! There you can create/find an existing thread to organize something between you and a designer.

Click here to visit "Requests / Offers"!