Podcast Tech podcast/livestream

Lost Trigger

Freedom! Member
Mar 27, 2015
YouTube
im interested. while i havent kept up as much lately i used to be really into the tech world keeping up on the latest phones, new video cards and such. being a gaming channel im ofcourse more up-to-date on gaming related things but im still familar with the pc/phone related stuff. even built my own pc lol

Last edited:

Dr. Dunk

Respected User
Freedom! Member
[DOUBLEPOST=1514206353][/DOUBLEPOST]Yeah, i'm interested
What's your channel?[DOUBLEPOST=1514206654][/DOUBLEPOST]
im interested. while i havent kept up as much lately i used to be really into the tech world keeping up on the latest phones, new video cards and such. being a gaming channel im ofcourse more up-to-date on gaming related things but im still familar with the pc/phone related stuff. even built my own pc lol
Unless if you're up to date or can talk about leaks like Ryzen 2, Intel 9th gen, GTX Titan V I don't think that will work haha. You must know more than how to build a pc

Lost Trigger

Freedom! Member
Mar 27, 2015
YouTube
What's your channel?[DOUBLEPOST=1514206654][/DOUBLEPOST]
Unless if you're up to date or can talk about leaks like Ryzen 2, Intel 9th gen, GTX Titan V I don't think that will work haha. You must know more than how to build a pc

i meant i have alot of general knowledge lol, i might not be able to talk about the specifics mostly because i havent read it myself, but i still understand what your saying.i might not be up-to-date on the latest galaxy phone but if you told me its specs i could tell you whether or not the battery was good, or if the processor was strong, if it shouldve up'd it's screen resolution etc. same for pc's. thats more so what i meant. i can also just read a few articles before hand.

Last edited: