Forums Tapatalk

Legends Of Allstars

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
I was telling that it would be good if the staff add the tapatalk to forum, actually tapatalk is nothing but a plugin that if a forum installthe plugin, they can activate it, btw tapatalk is a Android app made for forum, by this app you can use the forum in easy and simple way like, whatsapp, facebook or skype, btw i was telling that it will be good if you guys add it, any questions about it then please ask i am already did this before. :)

ProxyGamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I was telling that it would be good if the staff add the tapatalk to forum, actually tapatalk is nothing but a plugin that if a forum installthe plugin, they can activate it, btw tapatalk is a Android app made for forum, by this app you can use the forum in easy and simple way like, whatsapp, facebook or skype, btw i was telling that it will be good if you guys add it, any questions about it then please ask i am already did this before. :)
Freedom has a good mobile version now! It's been optimized recently. Check it out at http://community.tm on your device.